Review: 2nd Base at 3rd Base

Date: 6/21/18
Name: Jenny
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: says Massage on the suite directly behind Third Base off of Research and Anderson Mill
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'2",125. soft body, A cup, face is ok
Recommendation: Yes
I'm glad you guys had some semblance of success at 3rd base. I had a review up before the cataclysm that was not to complementary. I got an older woman who gave a fantastic massage but would allow touching over the clothes only. Bummer. I may give it another try though based on these reviews.
Miner always claims to get way more in his reviews than anyone else ever gets at these places.

Take with grain of salt.
Really? I don't report half of what I get. Just enough to let guys know they don't have to be tentative and that they can get a lot more (if they are interested) by asserting themselves in a respective and cheerful manner. I also read the reviews and if someone says they got FIV, I know there is a lot,more on the plate unless you are at Sunny's, and I even got DATY there off the original Jenny from Dallas. Don't take it with a grain of salt. Just know its there for the taking if you are polite and fun and can take rejection with a laugh instead of getting sullen about it.