City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: -
Hair Length and Color: Red long hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall thin, nice b cups, shave.. true ginger
Recommendation: Yes
on the phone and she sent a pic. face has seen its better days but body looks spectacular with pretty nice boobs and an incredible tush. if sindi could kidnap her in syracuse and bring her to buffalo theres my dream duo
on the phone and she sent a pic. face has seen its better days but body looks spectacular with pretty nice boobs and an incredible tush. if sindi could kidnap her in syracuse and bring her to buffalo theres my dream duo Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
so smalls yer dream ...be a butter face an a hag ...face?
Tell u what I've enjoyed every second I've been fortunate enuff to spend w sindi I'd bang her twice a day if I could. She has a face that is attractive and fitting for a woman of 50 plus and a body any 18 yo would be proud to have

Besides having a tush from Playboy sindi is sexually skilled a great partner and a great girl to hang with.
There may be 1 or 2 girls on here younger that have more youthful facial features but let me bang and hang w sindi every day I'd be pretty damn happy

Perhaps if u actually went out and got laid once a decade u would have more appreciation for those girls that make an effort so we can enjoy
I would encourage using the ignore feature for PM!
If you need help doing it, I would be more than happy to show you how!
Perhaps if u actually went out and got laid once a decade u would have more appreciation for those girls that make an effort so we can enjoy Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
donts worry smalls

...yer one a ...plastic mans ...favorites an he loves ya!
I would encourage using the ignore feature for PM!
If you need help doing it, I would be more than happy to show you how! Originally Posted by Notuagain
It works great for me!
It works great for me! Originally Posted by ben dover
It works great until someone quotes his dumb ignorant comments.