Hopefully they will add the advertising forum back for us ladies

😘
It's there beautiful just like under a different title
Jamie that's what the 'weekly updates' are now (where ladies "advertise").
Where do we post??? And who do i contact to become verifird again??
At least you ladies have the New York forums back and going. While I am suffering in Pittsburgh not knowing if any of the wonderful ladies in my new area are willing to accept new acquaintances now that I can turn in the proper homework for teacher.
Where do we post??? And who do i contact to become verifird again?? Originally Posted by DDLEANNE
post in the weekly updates and weekend updates once a week, no posting of rates or menu's, and when the signature lines come back be sure not to post any links to any p4p sites and most of all don't post any pics showing any genetilia like boobs or kitty area unless is covered ..
and to get verified I believe you can go through our female mod who is lea Maddison (lea is great with keeping us ladies up to date with the constant changes so that we don't violate the sites terms of use) if u have any questions definetly contact lea Maddison she will tell you everything you need to know about the new ways of eccie .. hope this helps hun
Randilyn..
Beautiful. Intelligent..extremly helpful!

Ever consider being a mod? Lol
Ok here is my question.
When contacting Lee..strictly email. ? PM?.
phone number by chance?
It's there beautiful just like under a different title Originally Posted by Vivi Boyt
fuckin Vivi.... like thanks!!!
And so cool to see you back
Randilyn..
Beautiful. Intelligent..extremly helpful!

Ever consider being a mod? Lol
Ok here is my question.
When contacting Lee..strictly email. ? PM?.
phone number by chance? Originally Posted by sin.di.vine
sin you are so funny ..
lol@mod ............ if they asked I probably would do it, but I tell you honestly, it would take a hell of a lot of patience.. our poor mods have to basically be referee's, and babysitters, by constantly watching the things we post .......
And I would send a pm here on ecc to lea Maddison for help on getting verified again .. I think calling her or sending a personal email to her would prob interfere with her own personal time. she has enough on her plate right now trying to get things in order here in ecc world xoxoxo ttys hun