Date: 6/10/2108
Name: Vanessa Ink
Phone: 910-574-0660
Email Address: sexyvanessaink@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://vanessaink.com
City: Fort Walton Beach
State: Florida
Address: Nice safe hotel off the Miracle Strip Pkwy
Activities: DFK,BBBJX2,CIM,DATY,DATO,69,RC G,Doggy,surfboard,Mish,etc.
Hair Length and Color: Long hair brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Vanessa is the real deal- Exotic, beautiful, intelligent, sensual, engaging, great sense of humor and unforgettable. The best in the business.She's about 5'2",incredible MM 32DDs,super fit,artful tattoos (that tell her story),most luscious ass ever and smoking gorgeous!!!
Recommendation: Yes
I'm noticing she's not in Austin. Did you visit her here or over there? Has she expressed any interest in coming here?

Because her pics on her web site are crazy good.
It was actually in Florida, honestly didn't know how to post a review until that sub is up..so I picked my favorite area of Texas. I miss Austin! Btw, Vanessa is the best provider I have had the pleasure of connecting with. She's been to Austin and loves that area as well. We've discussed your great city.
careful now. The issues with that one almost destroyed the panhandle forums- to the point that outside mods had to fix it.

Honestly, there are far better providers in N. Florida.
  • MATX
  • 06-23-2018, 09:21 PM
I was already dialing her number when I finally realized she never was in Austin. I dig the Suicide Girl look from time to time and wow, she fits the mold perfectly.
I would love for her to visit Austin
However I don’t believe she will be anytime soon : (
Just saw her, she was amazing! Review incoming!