FBI targeting seekingarrangements and Switter

Perhaps I overlooked it, but which of the articles you posted mentioned SA, and what did it say. Perhaps I overlooked it.
The Tech Dirt article about Switter is from April 20th and yes, it was shut down by CloudFlare:

I remember it being down for a day or so;

but the site came back up under a different way and it's still up (I just checked it).

Cloudflare is not part of the FBI.

Nowhere in those 2 articles posted by Copierguy is Seeking Arrangements ever mentioned.

CloudFlare is a piece of shit company.
GOOGLE IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWnPEM41ujE

Brandon Wade, Founder and CEO of SeekingArrangement.com, WhatsYourPrice.com, MissTravel.com and OpenMinded.com, addresses the Sugar Community regarding the FOSTA legislation, and the recent Backpage shutdown.

https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/4/1...ternet-freedom

CG
That YouTube video is on the SA website and I have watched it long before you posted this thread.

He is just voicing what he thinks about SESTA and FOSTA, he is not being specifically targeted by the FBI.

I am going by what you posted in post #1 and in the title of this thread.

Again, the link you just posted above:

Nowhere is SA and Switter mentioned plus that's an article from April 18th.

Your title of this thread

makes it read like the FBI is NOW targeting Seeking Arrangements and Switter.

They may or may not be but there is nothing in the CURRENT news that indicate they (the FBI) are going after Seeking Arrangement and Switter.

Oh and I DID GOOGLE before I posted my reply in post #3.

So don't type something and then try to take what you type out of context and turn it into something else.

What you are doing here is crying wolf and creating false news, much like the Time Magazine cover showing the little latina girl crying and then the editors of the magazine said she was crying because she was being separated from her parents under President Trump's policy of separating parents and children at the border.

That was not what happened.

Post facts, don't post hear say and rumours and conjectures and speculations and whatever you interpret yourself not based on actual facts.
That YouTube video is on the SA website and I have watched it long before you posted this thread.

He is just voicing what he thinks about SESTA and FOSTA, he is not being specifically targeted by the FBI.

I am going by what you posted in post #1 and in the title of this thread.

Again, the link you just posted above:

Nowhere is SA and Switter mentioned plus that's an article from April 18th.

Your title of this thread

makes it read like the FBI is NOW targeting Seeking Arrangements and Switter.

They may or may not be but there is nothing in the CURRENT news that indicate they (the FBI) are going after Seeking Arrangement and Switter.

Oh and I DID GOOGLE before I posted my reply in post #3.

So don't type something and then try to take what you type out of context and turn it into something else.

What you are doing here is crying wolf and creating false news, much like the Time Magazine cover showing the little latina girl crying and then the editors of the magazine said she was crying because she was being separated from her parents under President Trump's policy of separating parents and children at the border.

That was not what happened.

Post facts, don't post hear say and rumours and conjectures and speculations and whatever you interpret yourself not based on actual facts. Originally Posted by CG2014
Those are links, i didn't create them. it's not false news.
you are clueless. in time, you will see what happens and this post will still be here. why are you trying to pretend that FBI is not looking into all websites right now? THIS IS HAPPENING and everyone but you, knows it. stop causing DRAMA and move the fuck on. STOP being a jerk.

CG
Your title of this thread IMPLIES that the FBI is NOW targeting SA and Switter when you don't even know for sure if they are or are not.

Then you post articles that NOT ONLY are 2 MONTHS OLD, they also EITHER DO NOT MENTION SA and/or SWITTER or are talking about CloudFlare shutting down their delivery of SWITTER over the internet - which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the FBI and it does NOT SUPPORT THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD that you started.

You are the one who is causing unnecessary drama and concerns among the members of this website, especially among the ladies, by posting something you ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT SURE of and BY CRYING WOLF!!

NOT that they already have enough to worry about!!

I am done wasting my time trying to get through to you.
You are being the one being a jerk.

Your title of this thread IMPLIES that the FBI is NOW targeting SA and Switter when you don't even know for sure if they are or are not.

Then you post articles that NOT ONLY are 2 MONTHS OLD, they also EITHER DO NOT MENTION SA and/or SWITTER or are talking about CloudFlare shutting down their delivery of SWITTER over the internet - which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the FBI and it does NOT SUPPORT THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD that you started. Originally Posted by CG2014
LEARN HOW TO READ before saying stupid chit.

CG
I know how to read.

Even TexTushHog who replied in post #2 knows how to read.

Your ALARMIST

a·larm·ist
əˈlärməst
noun
someone who is considered to be exaggerating a danger and so causing needless worry or panic.
synonyms: scaremonger, fearmonger, doomster, doomsayer, Cassandra, Chicken Little
title reads:

PROVE IT!

You can't! CAN'T YOU???

None of the links to the websites and YouTube video you posted PROVES that your statement

to be true!

None of the links to the websites and YouTube video you posted back up any facts to support your title of this thread

You YOURSELF don't even know what you YOURSELF wrote!!
I don't have time to watch you throw a tantrum and teach you how to read
but from your posts, you need some serious HELP.

CG
This is all about regulating the inter-web , the hobby is just the fastest way to start, small number of people and who's going to listen when we complain about 1 fst ad rights , just saying
SA is a big target imo because they have not address the issues that could get them in trouble.
To me it seems like a real big leap to target SA. If that’s the case, Match, plenty of fish, eharmony can’t be far behind. Because I have gotten plenty pussy off all four sites.
they will all have to comply , and pay to play to the feds
Yeah. But how any ads do you see on match that has a dollar amount attached to it.

To me it seems like a real big leap to target SA. If that’s the case, Match, plenty of fish, eharmony can’t be far behind. Because I have gotten plenty pussy off all four sites. Originally Posted by fred_flinstone