Reminds me of finding a job :(

How does one get in to this hobby when references are needed from everyone?

I've safely been tring to get with a provider on here for a while now and just like everyone on here I want to be safe and I want everyone else safe as well. At the same time I'm caught in a loop as I haven't seen anyone yet. Should I just give up?
Post another thread here (or the Co-Ed forum) with the title: “I’m a newbie and would like to see a lovely newbie-friendly Provider. Anyone?”

You’ll get some replies.
It's funny that I see a lot of providers on P411 advertising

Accepts Contact From: All Members/Newbie Friendly
and most of those providers are the same ones that are on here who specify

no newbies and must have 2-3 recent references
Probably because p411 feels safer because newbies have to be verified.

You I hhr have to take the job no one wants to get experience. Lol
Probably because p411 feels safer because newbies have to be verified.

You I hhr have to take the job no one wants to get experience. Lol Originally Posted by dallasfan
Exactly! Lol
Post another thread here (or the Co-Ed forum) with the title: “I’m a newbie and would like to see a lovely newbie-friendly Provider. Anyone?”

You’ll get some replies. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Appreciate it. I did do that, so far one reply. Waiting still.
Tacojobs.com

When bp was available, you could do an internship there at least. P411 isn’t even an option now I guess. There are some girls that don’t verifies as hard i’m Sure.
I'll check the site out. I think in the long run it just wasn't meant to be for me. I don't want to see anyone that doesn't want to at least screen me themselves.

Nbd, anyone know how to have an account deleted?
Go see sherry. The. Ask her to give you one of her slut friends.
That’s 2 in the bag. Use ur brain bro.
Go see sherry. The. Ask her to give you one of her slut friends.
That’s 2 in the bag. Use ur brain bro. Originally Posted by PeterBota
I am which is probably part of the problem.

This sherry? https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=159971
It's funny that I see a lot of providers on P411 advertising

and most of those providers are the same ones that are on here who specify Originally Posted by CG2014
The reason is there is a verification process to join p411...that some feel comfortable with to schedule....
You gave me all your info and I screened you...I just can't do last minute. You then fell silent.
You gave me all your info and I screened you...I just can't do last minute. You then fell silent. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
You are right. My hang up is cash on that one, I have eyes on my bank account unfortunately.

I did go out and see sherry today. I'll write her up a review when I get off work.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1934603&highlight=

You might check out that thread. Lots of newbie friendly w/alternative screening ladies there.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1934603&highlight=

You might check out that thread. Lots of newbie friendly w/alternative screening ladies there. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Thanks! I think I need to see one more to have my 2 references.