I paid for lifetime access years ago...what happened to my priveleges since you went "live" again?

Hello: Since you came back online recently, I've been unable to access the member features of the site. As you know, I paid for a LIFETIME membership back in 2014 or 2015. I'm sure that my not having the privileges to which I'm entitled is an oversight due to your recent hiatus. Still... Please correct this immediately. Thank you.

Big Roscoe
I will report the problem to the admin staff. Be patient, things are busy since the relaunch.
I paid last year for premium access and never have gotten credit for?
The site going offline for over sixty days was an unfortunate event, but necessary. Numerous problems arose when the site relaunched recently and situations like yours are somewhat commonplace.

There is no official policy reinstating PA credit to members whose access expired during the shutdown. If you feel your particular situation is credible and worthy of reinstatement, email websupport@eccie.net and make your case.

I recommend both of you email the admnin staff at websupport@eccie.net. They can help with this problem.