Its been awhile...

I have not been to Austin in geez....what seems like almost 2 years....

I would love to come back ...and since I'm based out of DFW now and have grown my reputation there....I need to know if there is any interest in a mature fun lady like me visiting your city again....

No need for rudeness or anything of the like....positive good vibes please.....
  • bf3
  • 06-29-2018, 04:31 PM
I want to be first...can't wait
I can’t imagine what a rude person could possibly say about having you in town to class this joint up!!

You’re welcome anytime!
I would love to make all of your travel arrangements, get a really nice incall and help you be successful.

Just trust me.
You’re gorgeous! I hope you have a great trip!! Ignore treetop.
I know in the past this part of the board has been known for some very rude and dramatized posts....attacking ladies that some guys don’t like....thatvwas my reason behind saying please no rudeness. I am legitimately seeking interest...and if it’s not there then I won’t cone...but if it is...I would gladly like to visit so I can make some new friends and see my old ones like bf3....

I was in the Austin/Killeen area a long time ..

I’m aware of treetop....and yep he’s getting ignored....no time of day from me lol
Heck yeah!
If you have your incall in the Domain/ Arboretum area, I will surely make a date.
There is a need for new talent but middle aged average looking whores are already readily available.
You look darling and there are plenty of gentlemen here that love the touch of a more experienced woman!!!
Ana, ignore the teddy bear troll. He contributes nothing but bullshit and insults. A pathetic angry little man.
There is a need for new talent but middle aged average looking whores are already readily available. Originally Posted by Whispers
How bout you go fuck yourself ....you’re one of the ones I know who is a piece of shit who likes to attack ladies...you’re not coming for me asshole....so buh bye...find another lady that will take your shit because I’m surely not
Ana, ignore the teddy bear troll. He contributes nothing but bullshit and insults. A pathetic angry little man. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Oh yes....he’s very pathetic....butthats okay....my inbox has been insane...so I’ll be there....just need to set dates....

I like to stay north ...but I know I have some friends that only play south ....so might do both...
You look darling and there are plenty of gentlemen here that love the touch of a more experienced woman!!! Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
Ty sweetie....I’m going to reply to you soon