Posting time

How long does it take for a post to appear in the weekend line up? I did one this morning and 4hrs later it was never posted. So I thought maybe I didn’t hit the post button after previewing it. Now with this last one I know I hit post it and it’s been an hour 😫 and I want to leave for Austin now so fingers crossed it’s posted soon.
Had you accepted my management offer you wouldn't have this problem.
How long does it take for a post to appear in the weekend line up? I did one this morning and 4hrs later it was never posted. So I thought maybe I didn’t hit the post button after previewing it. Now with this last one I know I hit post it and it’s been an hour �� and I want to leave for Austin now so fingers crossed it’s posted soon. Originally Posted by miss ginger
When ever a mod. views and ok's your post is how long it takes! Mods. are a voluntary position and are not online 24/7!!
  • ztonk
  • 06-30-2018, 04:05 PM
I want to leave for Austin now so fingers crossed it’s posted soon. Originally Posted by miss ginger
It needed a staff edit but has now been approved.
How long does it take for a post to appear in the weekend line up? Originally Posted by miss ginger
Mods. are a voluntary position and are not online 24/7!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Your local mods are obviously not on the site all the time. With the recent changes we've been trying to check the site more often than before. We're still learning and adapting, but they should get approved or rejected within a few hours of you posting. Any staff member in any area can currently moderate weekly and weekend updates.

Had you accepted my management offer you wouldn't have this problem. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Uh, no.

ztonk
  • ztonk
  • 06-30-2018, 04:11 PM
...and if you happen to make your post while I'm online (like VictoriaLyn and Ivana fucs just did) you can get your post publicly viewable in just a matter of minutes.

ztonk