Have you seen the NO African American.....explosion lately

It was the norm to see a few No African americans add on BP, but now it seems like it is fashion or something. I mean I know each person has their right, but it feels like I am in the 60's again. Anyone has observed this specially on BP. Almost all the girls post that they don't see African Americans. did something happen lately to African american men that I am not aware of?
its called experience. i'll bet you that every ad that is posted stating "no african american men" has had a bad experience with one. whether it was a pimp harassing her or some client. i had a session with one black female provider, and her ad was posted in such a way (kinda ghetto) that i almost did not call. but, she had huge cannons so i figured what the heck. well she was wonderful and very polite, an excellent session. her ad posting was a complete opposite of her attitude and the way she acted. during our conversation she explained that she would never see a black man, because she has had nothing but bad experiences. anything from, they try to "re-negotiate" after the session, to, they want it for free, to, flat out trying to rob her. she also said that she will receive calls from "pimps" trying to recruit her. that is why she posted the ad that way. she said less pimps call her thinking she is just some "ghetto girl" trying to make a buck.

IMO …..

They have insecure and/or dangerous pimps. The interesting part is I know quite a few girls who work for pimps and they have no problems letting their girls see AA clients.

The pimps who will not let their girls she AA clients are normally the very dangerous pimps … they want their girls addicted to drugs, beat their girls, lock them in the house, force them to work and want their girls to pull a cash and dash or upsell like hell and they know a black man is less likely to accept that shit.

If you see a provider openly say no AA clients she should be avoid.

I think this post sums it up great:

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

I'm noticing a SERIOUS PATTERN of NBA style providers and ummmm unfavorable services and practices from said NBA providers. Be it pimp, cash and dash, ridiculous upselling and beyond, something tends to not be right about the things that went down. But here y'all are. You keep supporting them, keep putting rims on their pimps' cars, diamonds on their fingers and gold teeth in their mouths. When you see NO AA/BLACKS in ads.....fucking run. RUN!! They say no aa in their ads because they're TAKING THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE. They think they can handle other races better, cause nothing's scarier than a 'brotha' who's pissed off about his money. I mean, that's some shit EVEN I don't want to encounter. A business man or family man who makes good money is better prepared to blow off a couple hundred bucks lost on a 'silly hooker', but not Ray-Ray. Ol' Ray-Ray don't wanna hear that shit about you don't do this or that, or he's too big or you got a boyfriend. He gone 'get his', especially after spending his hard earned (or stolen) money! Ladies avoid these types (for safety reasons to a degree), but mostly because they are 'difficult' to deal with.

I'm not saying this to be jaded. Yeah, some of them that are NBA got a lil booty on them, and I wouldn't mind hitting it. But I'm beyond being upset at that level about it. I'm upset because y'all keep letting these mofos live like leaches off y'all.

For the sake of the hobby, quit f**king with these lowlifes and their scumbag pimps.