Old Mod

Well, my time in the Big H is over now. The new guys are in place and doing a great job. So, I'll just mosey on back to Ohio/Indiana and the Diamonds & Tuxedo's Forums. It's been fun. Now go easy on those newbies.

I'm glad to be in Houston. I've been a mod at ASPD for many years and am very happy to be here at Eccie. My responsibilities include Ohio/Indiana/Diamonds & Tuxedos/ and now Houston.

So we are all on the same page. From now on, there will be no backbiting, slamming or personal attacks in Houston. We are going to have open discussions and we are going to disagree with each other but we are going to be civil about it.

I realize that there will be some who don't like this new policy. I'm sure we will all wish them well but we will have civility on this Board.

Anyone of you are free to contact me or any of the other mods via PM or Email at any time to ask questions, gripe, offer suggestions or just say Hi.

Thanks for your cooperation.
  • bbkid
  • 02-27-2010, 06:24 AM
We're glad to have you, sir. Anyone who takes on the daunting task of moderating us just HAS to be a good guy.