City: houston
State: Texas
Address: corporate @ clarewood
Chinatown area
Activities: Standing shower including provider, Sbm (by me), CBJ, CFS, kissing
Hair Length and Color: BLACK HAIR, MID BACK
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: pretty face, nice c-cups, somewhat of an ass, not flat like most C-girls, wore a skimpy black outfit, matching panties and High heels, she's petite, clean shaven, well kept Kitty, very friendly, playful. Decent english or some, didn't really matter.
Recommendation: Yes
Very Very Nice. Good Technique.. Great when things click.
Nice ! Thnx MM
Good review!
Good review!
Good review!
Originally Posted by jojodancer15
I don’t remember this YuYu at 7 Star.
I don’t remember this YuYu at 7 Star. Originally Posted by mikemendez
My first visit at 7 star was with Yu Yu, this was back in 2015. Damn I've been doing this shit too long.

But I'm no QUITTER!! LOL

Here's her description from my old review:

Yu Yu - Physical description: 5 feet tall, cute face (7/10), petite body 95 lbs. long dark hair, maybe 24 years old????
My first visit at 7 star was with Yu Yu, this was back in 2015. Damn I've been doing this shit too long.

But I'm no QUITTER!! LOL

Here's her description from my old review:

Yu Yu - Physical description: 5 feet tall, cute face (7/10), petite body 95 lbs. long dark hair, maybe 24 years old???? Originally Posted by jojodancer15
This YuYu is clearly in her late 30’s maybe early 40s , A rule to always keep in mind is that most Asian girls are 10 to 15 years older than they appear. Just saying .
For the sake of argument let me tell you a story, About 2 1/2 to 3 years ago I met a provider at Hollywood spa on Bellaire Boulevard, On my second visit to her we got to talking, she shared how she was not happy working at this particular spa because it was too slow she wasn’t making any money like she was used to. She asked me if I knew any other locations, long story short she showed me someone she was communicating with on WeChat , one of which turns out I happened to know that provider on WeChat, not only is she a provider , she’s also a mamasan out of the house in Chinatown , they had communicated a couple times only she wasn’t sure if it was what she was looking for , I recommended she should try it out etc. etc. , During our conversation she asked me about the girls that worked for the Indy Mamasan, she was originally from New York , She asked me how old I thought she was she looked 27 maybe 30 years old , had a great body, she told me she was 42, blew my mind, because she didn’t look more than 30. she ended up going to work for that indy mama out of a house in Chinatown they are still in business only she has moved to a different location or different house , I haven’t been by in a while to visit them but last time I heard they were still rocking and rolling .