Any info?

Good experience anyone? Private message please

http://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fem...t/767083406229
Has had good and bad reviews in the past .. no one was posted on her in long while, so I'm guessing there nothing good to say
Well I know her and I found out the hard way what she is all about.She will sweet talk you into giving her money .Don't worry she will screw you and I mean good. The only time you won't wait around for her is when your handing her money. She has some habbits that are just not appealing to the upstanding person. I would stay away if I were you. Pm me if you want the skinny details.good luck!
Well I know her and I found out the hard way what she is all about.She will sweet talk you into giving her money .Don't worry she will screw you and I mean good. The only time you won't wait around for her is when your handing her money. She has some habbits that are just not appealing to the upstanding person. I would stay away if I were you. Pm me if you want the skinny details.good luck! Originally Posted by Gearjammer5
being a john is upstanding ?
gee me chasing whores n sluts and so I'm a upstanding person. some how that don't compute

must be who I been chasing, na don't compute
What I meant by ( upstanding ) was just that it's nice when people can treat on another fairly. A upstanding person wouldn't take advantage or try to get the upper hand.Its very simple . If you're buying car parts or pussy you just want to.be treated fair.
She now resides at the Syracuse psb.