Looking for newbie friendly providers to get back into the hobby..

Good evening, I've been away for a while and looking to get back into the hobby. I would like to set something up for this week if any of you fine KC ladies are interested just PM me with the details you need. Thanks
I'm newbie friendly if you can provide other info
I would love to see Jessica but she's got 2 different menus, that's holding me back, because she's hot and I hear nothing but good about her
  • Roboz
  • 08-14-2018, 01:23 AM
I would love to see Jessica but she's got 2 different menus, that's holding me back, because she's hot and I hear nothing but good about her Originally Posted by BONEDIGGER
Pick a menu and go for it!!
I'm newbie friendly and I'd love to meet if I can get you screened and verified!
I would love to see Jessica but she's got 2 different menus, that's holding me back, because she's hot and I hear nothing but good about her Originally Posted by BONEDIGGER
You can't go wrong with Jessica. Everything posted about her is good.

There are so many of the newbie friendly girls who are managed and just dangerous to be anywhere near.

Your own safety is more important than finding a girl. Let your big head do the thinking no matter how attractive a lady may seem to be.
  • Roboz
  • 08-14-2018, 03:13 PM
Another safe and well-reputed newbie friendly lady is DestinyinKC. She is a sweetheart and helped me get my "credentials" back after a layoff. Welcome back
I am Newbie Friendly.
I do & will Screen but it is painless & Discreet.
I am reference friendly as well
My location is Private ( non hotel)
And centrally located.
A have an amazing ability to make you feel comfortable because I remember VIVIDLY how intensely nervous I was when I began...
Omg I was terrified.
I believe Dallas Rain posted a list or 5 of Newbie friendly local providets.
Be safe & have Fun!!
OXOXXX
Savannah
DestinyinKC and Savannah Moon are two more ladies with wonderful reputations and reviews: never any problems. Destiny, Savannah, Jessica and Kati for you are all considered to be independent ladies.

It is best to visit independent ladies.

So who did I leave off of this list, and why?
I’m newbie friendly and manage myself! Hosting in KC till Friday!
I actually have 3 different menus! Lol.. I feel like everyone has different tastes and picking a menu allows me to know what kid of fun you're looking for before we meet and so that I can be well prepared to give you the best possible experience! And thank you for the recommendations gentlemen that is very nice of you!
Same for me, it seems like most of my old providers are out of the business.
I agree, and like what Jessica does, with the 3 menu options. Makes it super easy and I know what Im going to get without question or concern.
I am newbie friendly. I offer a unique experience.
Newbie friendly and I like the 3 menu idea, I sure learn a lot from some awesome ladies on here. Cheers!