Dallas Rain banned???

What's the deal with a ban onDallasRain,guess she is just too nasty for the site?
Wtf! I just saw that!
I can’t even imagine a world where Dallas is banned.
How in the fuck is that possible with all the good will the lady shows on this board! SAD
Although I cannot reveal why she has been banned, I can say it was a moderator in a different forum who noticed the major violation of the guidelines and enforced the site policy. Dallas might explain more if you contact her.
I and well over a couple dozen (so far) longstanding active members, guys and dolls, are so friggin pissed at a xxxxx that quite a few of us have lost total respect for that ahole, as well as eccie itself.

The concept of inadvertent applies.

Anyway, Dee is always available through her tel, her email accounts, her personal website, and the numourous other boards that a lot of us are on as well.

Also, her most recently posted schedule is still valid, and I strongly recommend dates with her, more so if she has a doubles partner.

Last, I can't bleeping believe I'm at EWR and I hear this from one of the east coast gals just a few ago. And, I find it rather interesting that Dee is quite well respected even this far away from the midwest.

I'll be back in KC tonight.
A sad day for eccie when Dallas is banned! Shameful!
  • IQ160
  • 08-12-2018, 10:38 AM
Looks like she is still logged in as of 11:30 AM. It's possible the ban may not take hold until she logs off. In any event, she should have only received a warning, regardless of the violation.
This is BS as IQ said she should have only received a warning. To me this site isn't much w/o Dallas.
Dallas says you'll find her here https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forum.php her ban is 6 mos.
...In any event, she should have only received a warning, regardless of the violation. Originally Posted by IQ160
This is BS as IQ said she should have only received a warning. To me this site isn't much w/o Dallas. Originally Posted by yourdesire
What was it about the words "major violation" the two of you didn't understand?

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.

Would the two of you or would anyone want their real world information shared with the entire community, intentionally or not? I highly doubt it.

There are no warnings when it comes to outing, regardless of who the member is, how many posts that person has or whether he or she is well liked. Those things are irrelevant.

For those who disagree, I stand ready to assist you in disabling your accounts today!
Ok so then why isn't Amber Foxx banned or damn Scarlett???? Amber was blackmailing me to out me, so, answer that, you just allow them to stay on???? And Dallas is much m8re respected than them
  • IQ160
  • 08-12-2018, 03:00 PM
Sorry, Scorp - I thought about my earlier statement and if someone was outed that would require a banning.
Ok so then why isn't Amber Foxx banned or damn Scarlett???? Amber was blackmailing me to out me, so, answer that, you just allow them to stay on???? And Dallas is much m8re respected than them Originally Posted by BONEDIGGER
As I have told you more than once, neither of those girls posted anything related to outing or threatening to out you in a public forum so the guideline doesn't apply.

Sharing their behavior with the community might possibly change their attitudes. I doubt it, but I believe anything is possible.
It is not permanent so she will be back. Is there anything in the rules for a fan posting her schedule? Thank you score for clarifying things.