Tired of "No AA"

...are there any providers who don't discriminate? PM Me.
I see anyone who is respectful, I am also newbie friendly!

Xoxo
Same as Ms.Destiny!!
It's not discrimination...its a choice
While I agree with BigDeal, I will see any GENTLEMAN who can pass screening. Everyone has personal preferences and reasons for seeing or not seeing someone.
Can someone explain. AA? Alcoholics Anonymous? Ha! Prolly not
Can someone explain. AA? Alcoholics Anonymous? Ha! Prolly not Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
African American

I'm new (white male) and noticed this first at the AMP's and honestly I felt really bad after telling one of my best friends who is black about the AMP only to later see the NO AA stipulation (I think it bothered me more than him) and I thought it might be some kind of Asian bias culture kind of thing but alas it seems to be something more than that. I don't really understand why the no AA is so pervasive but as of now I haven't judged anyone on their choice.
It's not discrimination...its a choice Originally Posted by BigDeal
Wrong.
How? Your saying because I dont see different ethnicities...I'm a racist?
I'm not attracted to Black Women..cant that be a choice?
You didn’t say “racist”. You said it was not discrimination. It’s discrimination, I don’t know if it’s racist or not.

I don’t see guys who have poor grammar skills, that’s discrimination, too.
You didn’t say “racist”. You said it was not discrimination. It’s discrimination, I don’t know if it’s racist or not.

I don’t see guys who have poor grammar skills, that’s discrimination, too. Originally Posted by B Three
Well thank you for your explanation B3..and while you got a little ahead of yourself on how you do or dont pick your dates because it's not of my concern....or interest.
However dear it appears you believe a provider by not seeing AA is discrimination because it's unjust or prejudicial...am I correct?
Where as preference refers to choice as a greater liking of one thing over another..grammatically speaking of course!
I didn’t say that. I said that only seeing or not seeing someone based on a group he belongs to instead of anything to do with him individually is discrimination. You interpreted as me saying it was racist. I gave an example of my own blanket discrimination.
Fair enough...and good discussion on both sides
Agreed.
And I can assure you, this will go nowhere as can be seen from the multitude of thread of this nature. But....have at it.