Sexy Date Outfits

Hobby dinner or cocktail dates – Guys, how do you like your companion dressed? Conservative? Classy, yet sexy?

I was packing for my tour with Miss Summer tonight, trying on some of my old dresses... deciding what to bring. I usually have quite a few dinner & cocktail dates on tours. And sampling the local fare is one of my absolute favorite things to do while traveling!

I’m sad that my new boobs don’t fit in one of my old favorite dresses.

Ladies – feel free to post examples of what you like to wear on your hobby dinner or cocktail dates!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 85B8EEC9-D145-4D26-AB9E-033F3AA0AF25.jpeg (158.4 KB, 452 views)
Hobby dinner or cocktail dates – Guys, how do you like your companion dressed? Conservative? Classy, yet sexy?

I was packing for my tour with Miss Summer tonight, trying on some of my old dresses... deciding what to bring. I usually have quite a few dinner & cocktail dates on tours. And sampling the local fare is one of my absolute favorite things to do while traveling!

Ladies – feel free to post examples of what you like to wear on your hobby dinner or cocktail dates! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Damn, that's HOT! Thanks for posting the pic, Ginger.
Slutty is how they should dress
On dinner dates.... conservative. Behind closed doors... long, loose fitting t-shirt, no bra, sweet panties.
Depends on where we're going.
Nice dinner place, conservative dress up.
Other places, civie gal next door get-up.
One of my favs has gone to barns with me, jeans and boots.
Regardless, no different than what would be expected if the gal was a civie.
  • Old-T
  • 08-19-2018, 10:33 AM
Depends on where we're going.
Nice dinner place, conservative dress up.
Other places, civie gal next door get-up.
One of my favs has gone to barns with me, jeans and boots.
Regardless, no different than what would be expected if the gal was a civie. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Can't add much more to that answer.

Communicate beforehand so she knows what kind of place you'regoing to, and she should dress appropriately.
I like something that turns heads, makes guys hard, and pisses off wives!!!

Ladies – feel free to post examples of what you like to wear on your hobby dinner or cocktail dates! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
For me personally, if we are going out, where something comfortable and casual. I am the type that is turned on by blue jeans and a nice top, even leggings/jeggins and a nice top are a turn on. I do not mind being dressy, but for me I like being comfortable and causal.

I have actually asked a few to wear certain outfits I have seen in there photos, because it was very appealing.

As far as in the bedroom, I like helping undress each other as it builds the anticipation and adds a touch of foreplay. I personally do not wear boxers or any undergarments, but I like seeing lacy, silky or at least matching bra and panties whether they be a thong, g-string, bikni, hip huggers, granny panties, or boy shorts.
As long as my date is comfortable, we have chemistry, she could show up in nothing but a trench coat and I would be happy.
Damn, that's HOT! Thanks for posting the pic, Ginger. Originally Posted by @rlo726
Thank you, hon!

You are very welcome.
Sexy girl!!!
Leave them popped out hehe he couldn’t consitrate them!! Lol
I like jacks bbq
I have asked this question a few times. I find that every guy likes something different! So i just ask when confirming the date! Anything from yoga pants, Secretary look, fishnet body stocking to schoolgirl, lace lingerie, and spandex! Variety is key!
No manties?! No fair! I love boxer briefs. Fair is fair Grizz

For me personally, if we are going out, where something comfortable and casual. I am the type that is turned on by blue jeans and a nice top, even leggings/jeggins and a nice top are a turn on. I do not mind being dressy, but for me I like being comfortable and causal.

I have actually asked a few to wear certain outfits I have seen in there photos, because it was very appealing.

As far as in the bedroom, I like helping undress each other as it builds the anticipation and adds a touch of foreplay. I personally do not wear boxers or any undergarments, but I like seeing lacy, silky or at least matching bra and panties whether they be a thong, g-string, bikni, hip huggers, granny panties, or boy shorts.
As long as my date is comfortable, we have chemistry, she could show up in nothing but a trench coat and I would be happy. Originally Posted by Grizzly77
No manties?! No fair! I love boxer briefs. Fair is fair Grizz Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Well if you ask nice enough Suzana I might make an exception just for you.

I do have a couple pairs of spandex type of boxer briefs I could were just for the right lady, if she asks

Probably don't want to go out like that but damn that's hot.