Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage + Disappointment
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 6/10 thin with small breast, no ass I'm guessing
Recommendation: No
Yeah you should have gotten Summer, I mentioned that I had seen the other girl in three other places, notice I did not accept her. And she knew better than to ask me, I gave her hell once at magic fingers in N Versailles for harping on me for a bigger tip and she remembered me. I don't know what did or didn't happen since I am still gaining momentum, but I wouldn't want her.
Nothing happened. There is no ROS. He never went there. He's jerking everyone around again. The guy has issues.
Nothing happened. There is no ROS. He never went there. He's jerking everyone around again. The guy has issues. Originally Posted by lustylad
It's been pointed out to me that as a Registered Member I don't have ROS privileges. DogFace informed me of that.
C'mon man. That's private or PM info. It's very unlikely and shouldn't be discussed publicly anyway. They've only been open a few months. Why don't you just go there and write a review afterwards? Originally Posted by lustylad
Nothing to PM about. I got a mediocre massage. Exciting. What's to PM about?
It's been pointed out to me that as a Registered Member I don't have ROS privileges. DogFace informed me of that. Originally Posted by The Midnight Rambler
And you'll always be a "Registered Member" rather than a Premium Access member since you're too dumb to figure how to write an Encounter or how this site works.
You would think most teenagers could get around age restrictions
And you'll always be a "Registered Member" rather than a Premium Access member since you're too dumb to figure how to write an Encounter or how this site works. Originally Posted by lustylad
The Midnight Rambler
Gaining Momentum
Midnight Rambler was a great Allman Bros tune.
Midnight Rambler was a great Allman Bros tune. Originally Posted by bambino
That's Midnight Rider Bam, the Midnight Rambler was one of the Stones filler songs 7 minutes of nothing.
I got one more silver dollar...

But I'm not gonna let them catch me, no...

Not gonna let 'em catch the Midnight Rider!
Midnight Rambler was a great Allman Bros tune. Originally Posted by bambino
So was the Midnight Rider.
They were both great fucking tunes.
The Midnight Rambler
Gaining Momentum Originally Posted by The Midnight Rambler
Do us all a favor. Go play in traffic.
Do us all a favor. Go play in traffic. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes mother.