Tipping at HE massage parlors

So I’m relatively new to this site, but very well experienced in hobbying lol. I’ve read a lot of encounter reports, most of which y’all state the price and what not. In yalls experiences, do y’all tip well. For example if a a place charges 150 for 1 hr massage and HE, do y’all pay 150 or all tip. I started tipping after I found out how much of the cut the house gets, which is a lot (idk how it’s worth it for the girls) i kinda feel bad for them lol. Most encounter reports I see, no one talks about tipping. What do y’all do?

Thanks and Cheers
Bro’ if yourvexperienced in the hobby , then you know the answer to that question , unlike waitresses, I never feel obligated to tip, HOWEVER, if services go above and beyond advertised menu, I’ve been known to throw down a bit extra , that includes massage girls
Bro’ if yourvexperienced in the hobby , then you know the answer to that question , unlike waitresses, I never feel obligated to tip, HOWEVER, if services go above and beyond advertised menu, I’ve been known to throw down a bit extra , that includes massage girls Originally Posted by Poon33hunter33
I hear ya bro. I felt the same way for sure, but idk lately I’ve been tipping them. I will say that I’ve def had some return on that investment for sure lol. Just wanted to know yalls input. Thanks
Contribution=bonus service!!! NOPE. BONUS service=contribution
Contribution=bonus service!!! NOPE. BONUS service=contribution Originally Posted by Poon33hunter33
Exactly..

And if im in 150 it was full service..
40 for +1