Vibrator?

My SO told me that she wants a new "friend". The only one that she has ever had is a smooth 6" hard plastic one that vibrates. I have seen ones made(covered by) in a gellike material and most often ribbed. What about the ones that have a built in clit stimulator? Or the vibrating EGG? How big should it be?---I'm thinking not bigger than ME IMHO.
I guess Ladies, If you had only one vibrator--what would it be?
The sex shops sell the JACKRABBIT style more than any other. They are expensive for a good one but from what I have been told, nothing else comes close to their performance.
MY SO's fav is the jelly wrapped egg / rabbit / dolphin (various shapes)
Go for the Sybian but take the controls when you leave the house.
Here are some of my favorites (dual action), though I like the vibrating eggs too!

http://ww2.pureromance.com/PUBLICSTO...ators,157.aspx

G.N
I love anything with a clit stimulator the jackrabbit is a good choice.
Here are some of my favorites (dual action), though I like the vibrating eggs too!

http://ww2.pureromance.com/PUBLICSTO...ators,157.aspx

G.N
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole

So that's what was in that grab bag.

I love anything with a clit stimulator the jackrabbit is a good choice. Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston
Clit Stimulator?.......Did someone call my name?............hhhmmm
The hard plastic ones are worthless in my opinion. They are uncomfortable and just boring. My newest one is the kind covered in the gellike material, made by "Hot Pinks" 8" with different speeds... Charbore, it's ok if it is bigger than you, she'll luv u more for it.
Jackrabbits are the way to go.
I love anything with a clit stimulator the jackrabbit is a good choice. Originally Posted by AlexOfHouston
Taking notes....

Although I've never had any complaints everyone can improve...
[QUOTE=SOULMANIKE;1387094]So that's what was in that grab bag.

ROTFL

You know it! *wink*

G.N
Taking notes....

Although I've never had any complaints everyone can improve... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
You do it just the way I like it
[B]
Clit Stimulator?.......Did someone call my name?............hhhmmm Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Well I look forward to enjoying your clit stimulating tounge