What do you do if she wants you to use a condom?

Do you give in and use the condom? Or do tell her you want to abort the session? Or do you just get bbbj? Usually when I tell her she isn't getting the money without bareback she usually says okay. That's what usually works for me. Most women will do bbfscip anyway.
Not sure if serious?
D
Not sure if serious?
D Originally Posted by DragonX
Ask him about shats in parking lots sometime!!
Oh lord I dont even know what that means!!!!
LOL
D
HD can you please provide a list of ladies you have seen so I can make a list of ladies to stay away from. How about the ladies that are second removed? Oh shit that means all ladies in Austin are a no go. Sorry ladies because of this post I am out.
  • Old-T
  • 08-23-2018, 03:40 PM
Most women will do bbfscip anyway. Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
So glad you have such wide experience base to know this.

Somehow I suspect you probably don't have quite the wealth of data you think you have.
Am I the only one shocked to see Humpty posting with his original handle? How long has it been?
Am I the only one shocked to see Humpty posting with his original handle? How long has it been? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Exactly this. And no cat in his avatar... wtf?
Am I the only one shocked to see Humpty posting with his original handle? How long has it been? Originally Posted by Little Monster
I feel like going to the Mountaintop and pay Homage to Humpty !! The Oracle son has returned.......
Maybe 8 years is the max to be unbanned? He’s only missing his FIRST original avatar!
The mods came to their senses. They know I am a great asset to the board.
The mods came to their senses. They know I am a great asset to the board. Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
Maybe Humpty can save Eccie?

He has risen! He has risen indeed!
The mods came to their senses. They know I am a great asset to the board. Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
Maybe Humpty can save Eccie?

He has risen! He has risen indeed! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Agreed 100%. Humpty's threads are far more entertaining and far more thought provoking than Sue Nami's or Treetop's by a wide margin.
Seems to me he is the typical hobbiest that makes claims is areas where there will be no confirmation. So to me not any different. To his original question I don't give IN I USE condoms. I do not see ladies that are known for BBFS. Just not interested.
Do you give in and use the condom? Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
I sit here drinking my morning coffee as I read this thread. I immediately went and put on a condom to show solidarity and advocacy for protected sex.

As a matter of fact, I encourage everyone to wear condoms at all waking hours, morning until bedtime. There's just no such thing as being too safe.