"BATO" SAY IT AIN'T SO!!

Don't hear much in the media about his shady dealing...not their darling "progress" hope to take down the evil "CRUZ"...https://deepinsideelpaso.blogspot.co...urkes-top.html
Don't hear much in the media about his shady dealing...not their darling "progressive" hope to take down the evil "CRUZ"...https://deepinsideelpaso.blogspot.co...urkes-top.html
i get texts from "Andy" and "Georgeanne" (yeah, that's a real name .. NOT) from this loser's campaign asking if i'm going to vote for him or Cruz. i send them nasty replies that O'Rourke is a criminal, a loser, anti-Trump and that he should be expelled from the US for his unpatriotic views.

they keep texting me. i guess they can't read??

here is the last one i sent ..

"Cruz i will not vote for a criminal o'rourke who opposes pres trump & used judge father to avoid dui & burglary charges u work for a traitor"

ahahaaaa

if they text me again should i reply "FUCK OFF AND DIE!" ???
Local gossip in a border town?

I believe the locals call that chisme.

Beto’s Gonna win.
Local gossip in a border town?

I believe the locals call that chisme.

Beto’s Gonna win. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

does Robert have your vote? Ted has mine. it a draw! ahhahaaa
How do you know it’s the ORourke campaign, The_Waco_Kid. Unless you’ve got a history of donating money to Democrats, they wouldn’t waste more than one robocall on you. Or call you at all.

So that could mean one of two things. That you’ve got a history of donating to Democrats or your account of this episode is factually challenged.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
How do you know it’s the ORourke campaign, The_Waco_Kid. Unless you’ve got a history of donating money to Democrats, they wouldn’t waste more than one robocall on you. Or call you at all.

So that could mean one of two things. That you’ve got a history of donating to Democrats or your account of this episode is factually challenged.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

would an image of the text convince you?
Threads merged...
would an image of the text convince you? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nope.
i get texts from "Andy" and "Georgeanne" (yeah, that's a real name .. NOT) from this loser's campaign asking if i'm going to vote for him or Cruz. i send them nasty replies that O'Rourke is a criminal, a loser, anti-Trump and that he should be expelled from the US for his unpatriotic views.

they keep texting me. i guess they can't read??

here is the last one i sent ..

"Cruz i will not vote for a criminal o'rourke who opposes pres trump & used judge father to avoid dui & burglary charges u work for a traitor"
ahahaaaa

if they text me again should i reply "FUCK OFF AND DIE!" ??? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Same thing happened to me. I’d like to know how they got my number.
They bought it from the RPT’s phone list provider, in all likelihood.

Or they’re texting EVERYBODY.

Or ... you’ve either voted or contributed to Democrats in previous Texas races.

And, for the record, I get Cruz mailers, emails and calls, too,
They bought it from the RPT’s phone list provider, in all likelihood.

Or they’re texting EVERYBODY.

Or ... you’ve either voted or contributed to Democrats in previous Texas races.

And, for the record, I get Cruz mailers, emails and calls, too, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

should i take the above as factually correct? hahaaaa

my info was obtained. i've never voted for a democrat. ever. here's a shock .. i don't even bother to vote for Texas Governor. not Bushie, Perry or Abbott.
Then it musta been ANN!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Then it musta been ANN!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

nope. wasn't a Texas resident while she was in office. that would have been an illegal vote, yeah? hahahahaaaaa

45th Governor of Texas In office
January 15, 1991 – January 17, 1995
For someone who's supposedly a 4th generation Irish american, i laughed when i read the reason he's called Bato, is its a spanish shortened version of roberto...

BUT i agree, the media IS seeming to ignore it was his daddy dearest who got him out of both a DUI and a theft charge.