Better options besides AdultFriendFinder or Ashley Madison

Any suggestions for other sites to meet like minded, playful, consenting adults. I'm seeking better options besides AdultFriendFinder or Ashley Madison. Thanks.
  • BLM69
  • 08-31-2018, 08:13 AM
POF if you want to put some time in it, lots of free willing encounters can be found there, a little bs goes a long way and is very rewarding
Thanks man, I'll check it out.
FetLife if you want someone who will call you daddy while you choke her out with your dick in her ass, lol.
Like BLM said. I’ve had a lot of success with POF. If you are willing to show pics and have decent game, you can meet a lot of ladies. You have to be prepared to at least act like you want a relationship, lol.
Doublelist.com is the new Craigslist, but it's in it's early stages and largely male. They are making some efforts to weed out spammers, etc. It could eventually become a good site, but it will take some time.
POF if you want to put some time in it, lots of free willing encounters can be found there, a little bs goes a long way and is very rewarding Originally Posted by BLM69
Hey man, thanks for the recommendation on POF, happy below the belt last night.
POF; too dangerous for married guys
  • BLM69
  • 09-16-2018, 10:30 AM
Hey man, thanks for the recommendation on POF, happy below the belt last night. Originally Posted by RandomNature62
Good for you man, I've found plenty of women needing relief in there, just like hobby you'll have to go through the elimination process but it's always well rewarding! and all of them become options for future encounters.