Galveston Man Booked A Prostitute – And She Turned Out To Be His Wife

I want to know what website it was!!
Shades of the famous session reviewed by The Scot. THE single best ECCIE or ASPD review I ever read.
Only proves he loves his wife. Right?
Seen this story the other day....too funny...
Hope he got a discount on her sloppy seconds or 5ths lol
Typical. Lied about her age by 16 years.
Shades of the famous session reviewed by The Scot. THE single best ECCIE or ASPD review I ever read. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
TTH - That was one of the funniest reviews ever posted. The Scot was a great story teller. Especially on the one with his wife.
TTH - That was one of the funniest reviews ever posted. The Scot was a great story teller. Especially on the one with his wife. Originally Posted by C-Notes

Legendary review. I'll remember it forever.
Legendary review. I'll remember it forever. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Any chance any of the other mongers has it saved and can re-post? That was up in the top 3 along with the dog that ate the sock and one one other one about a passed out vomiting girl.
I looked up The Scot and he is a registered member since 2010 and all his posting history have been deleted showing he has 0 posts and 0 started threads and 0 reviews.
  • MRMR
  • 09-04-2018, 06:08 PM
The husband may now face charges under tough Texas prostitution laws, which make it illegal to engage in any type of sexual activity in exchange for money or some other form of compensation – even if it is with one’s own spouse.

I love this part of the Article as any married Man knows there is a cost for everything