El Fenix Centennial Celebration

You're Invited to El Fenix's Centennial Celebration!

Shopping
El Fenix <eclub@elfenix.t
Today at 8:48 AM

Downtown Dallas El Fenix 9/13!

• MRMR
  • 09-04-2018, 06:05 PM
Looks great
Margarita Time
damn, Bestman, you getting all the hookups! Six Flags, and now this!

too bad they are cheaping out with the cheese enchiladas.. where's the beef?
He knows all the right people
$1 for only the cheese enchiladas and you have to go all the way to their downtown location to get them is really not worth it.

Why they didn't have the $1 special at all of their locations?

Every Jose, Jesús, Hector, Miguel, Esmerelda, Guadalupe, Juanita, Maria, Consuela, Carlos, Angel, Juan, Pablo, Pedro, Raul, Valentina, Martinez, Ramirez, Hernandez, Garcia, Lopez, Rodrěguez, González and anyone with names ending with EZ will be there.

Good luck trying to find a parking space in this and then you have to go around it over and over while dealing with the traffic on those very busy streets around it until you can get one.

The bigger parking lot on top of the photo belongs to Meso Maya next door.

I have been to Meso Maya on weeknights (Monday through Wednesday) when it's not busy and neither them or El Fenix next doors were having any promotion specials and both parking lot were always full and there was a wait at both establishments.

Also take into account a lot of people that work and/or live nearby will be walking to it to take advantage of the 100th year anniversary promotion.

Therefore be ready to wait a long long long time for a table - again, not worth the time and travel distance for $1 cheese enchiladas:

I'll also presume El Fenix will impose a limit of one order per person.
$1 for an 8oz margarita. Limit 3 per person. Thru Tuesday. Enjoy
Dang CG. I guess mentioning parking places is a ban offense too. You should have stuck to bashing ladies on here IMO...no ban there