a bunch of new prostate toys

well fellas, I have some new boy toys. I have many types, some are vibrating, remote control, small ones, large ones, phallic vibrating one, oh and the new butt plug one is a plug in one and is super duper strong in it's vibrating. Also new cock rings, ball isolaters, butt plugs, new strap on choices. I love toys for boys, what are your favorite toys for boys that aren't flesh and blood women? prostate play is a the new frontier, let's explore it.
hmm I've loaded a picture but it is not showing. please pm me if you want to see the picture. always covered for fun of course. always safe
Guys that are into this need to have their own equipment. I see she says everything is covered but unless she puts it in an autoclave between butt holes there is a risk.

My opinion...
Yeah, as everyone should know that HSV2 is not protected by a condom.
Sure hate to be the one with an outbreak up my butt hole.
But then again, maybe it’s just Darwinism?
There are risk in all hobby related activities.
More of a risk using a toy that’s been up god knows how many guys assess.

Feel free to take the risk, like I said Darwinism.
Hello boys, nice of you to pop in on my thread. well the good news is i have gotten more guys asking to see the pictures and visiting me to see in person to experience the fun than there are here trolling this thread.

Have you ever considered that perhaps the reason there are no women posting in Austin coed is because these same predicable guys gang up on any thread about something they don't like and attack with a mob mentality? 2 guys who came and tried the new toys said the same thing, they do not bother with eccie much any more due to the trolls. these were both eccie regulars with a long time board presence. well anyways my fanboys, y'all don't know what your missing with these toys. as kickrocks says, you can always bring your own. I'd love to loosen up those tight asses.
2 guys huh? I knew this is Just another ad.

I Just worry about safety. Let the people know how you clean and sanitize the toys after each use. I for one am very curious.
Hello boys, nice of you to pop in on my thread. well the good news is i have gotten more guys asking to see the pictures and visiting me to see in person to experience the fun than there are here trolling this thread.

Have you ever considered that perhaps the reason there are no women posting in Austin coed is because these same predicable guys gang up on any thread about something they don't like and attack with a mob mentality? 2 guys who came and tried the new toys said the same thing, they do not bother with eccie much any more due to the trolls. these were both eccie regulars with a long time board presence. well anyways my fanboys, y'all don't know what your missing with these toys. as kickrocks says, you can always bring your own. I'd love to loosen up those tight asses. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Soooooooo discussions about shoving things up men's asses is gonna bring more women to Austin coed?
Maybe if they are studded with diamonds and floral scented?
This weirdness has eliminated participation.
No one wants to hear about this.
Only a fraction of a percent of the members are into this, and the rest are disgusted by the deviant actions of the abnormal.
Normal companions judge prospective clientele by their actions, and this is on the same level as homosexual, TS, SW’s that keep them from seeing guys.
So come on everyone, chime in, get yourself blacklisted by the majority of the hot companions available.
all hail Sue Nami, the all powerful person able to destroy entire websites with a single post without graphic images or descriptive narrative and at the mere hint of male backdoor pleasure. I command thee, fall to your knees and quake with fear, the mighty sue shall destroy you with the mere mention of the dreaded word prostate. I demand the delicate little flowers shall wilt, the poor abused trolls shall melt and the entire site shall tremble in fear at the power of her words.

meanwhile continue to revel in the posts about bareback cream pies and pooping in public. celebrate the racist misogynistic trolls rants and whines about anything their delicate sensitive nature can not endure. it is soooo important we allow free speech here, well except anything disgusting like pleasure between consenting adults. all hail our freedoms, well except you prostate pleasure seekers. they are freaks and must be beat back into the closet. so says the omnipotent men who want to run Austin eccie. Kneel you all, Bow to Sue, bend over and receive the punishment peons.
You’re no Humpty. He’s very entertaining, and creative as they come.
You could only dream of being.
all hail Sue Nami, the all powerful person able to destroy entire websites with a single post without graphic images or descriptive narrative and at the mere hint of male backdoor pleasure. I command thee, fall to your knees and quake with fear, the mighty sue shall destroy you with the mere mention of the dreaded word prostate. I demand the delicate little flowers shall wilt, the poor abused trolls shall melt and the entire site shall tremble in fear at the power of her words.

meanwhile continue to revel in the posts about bareback cream pies and pooping in public. celebrate the racist misogynistic trolls rants and whines about anything their delicate sensitive nature can not endure. it is soooo important we allow free speech here, well except anything disgusting like pleasure between consenting adults. all hail our freedoms, well except you prostate pleasure seekers. they are freaks and must be beat back into the closet. so says the omnipotent men who want to run Austin eccie. Kneel you all, Bow to Sue, bend over and receive the punishment peons. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Rtm this! Bend over and receive punishment! I do not care how this poster spins this one, this is rude, insulting, and is insensitive towards others beliefs. Not to mention is threatening violence with her punishment statement!
This has truly gotten out of hand! This poster complains about everything, and rtms every post that she deems inappropriate ! Then when someone stands up to her they are bullies and misogynists and blah blah blah! Everyone sees how participation was before these new rules! Now look at it! I have gone into details why this has happened, in other threads! Eccie mostly is left with the non-majority now! This group loves to say how wonderful it is now! Well sure, like minded folks generally flock together! However, the majority has left and no longer is contributing! But hey, as long as the few are happy!! Good luck paying the bills
This is done. Move on