What's da meaning of a supreme directive!

Look, I respect highly the mod foooking staff here. Highly, but I'm struggling to understand da meaning of a supreme directive. Like 12 years in da feds, and I never once heard da boss say anything about a supreme directive. So please eccos and eccas. Help your boy out with a supreme directive..like I'm a man and don't sell pussy so a supreme directive means what to a man. Just curious. Toodlez....
It means whatever parties have been given it cannot post on threads by each other, cannot post mentioning each other, cannot contact each other on this site or they will be banned.
Now quit spamming the forum!
come on..............did you have to start yet another thread?
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2018, 10:44 AM
i've had 2 of them and came close to asking for 3 more because some trolls were obsessed with me. it's a 2 way restraining order, basically.
Its for the weak. Ignore does the same thing and no mod intervention is needed.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2018, 11:12 AM
^^naw. i aint lettin anyone gettin away with shit talking. every time i asked for a meeting out back by the woodshed, i got banned for it, so that doesn't work too well either..
i've had 2 of them and came close to asking for 3 more because some trolls were obsessed with me. it's a 2 way restraining order, basically. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You asked for a supreme directive?
Man card revoked!
I’m rather tolerant, but this is getting old.
Lmao...Supreme Directive..does it have cheese on it?

Im guessing its a new Taco Bell Burrito.

Right Mythos?
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2018, 11:56 AM
You asked for a supreme directive?
Man card revoked! Originally Posted by Spit It Out
hey it was either that or get banned.

thing of it is is i have no interest in trolling anyone. but i'm like a troll magnet. i've had 5 legit stalker trolls-all dudes-since i've been on eccie. like wtf..
Pxmcc. No offense, but what do those five scenarios have in common?

There’s something about the way he posts...
Not sure how it works with guys but here’s my synopsis in my own life.

One stalker can happen to anyone

Two probably means I’m hot.

Three and I start to worry what vibe I’m putting out.

Four and shame on me.

Five. I’m BSC and attract the same.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2018, 12:04 PM
Pxmcc. No offense, but what do those five scenarios have in common?

There’s something about the way he posts... Originally Posted by B Three
tell me B3, what is it about the way i post that turns hobbyists into online stalkers? i assumed it was just jealousy. i still think so, but happy to be corrected.
I’m not going to open old wounds and make you a target. You clearly have your style and I’m not trying to change it, but you said you were a troll magnet, so you must have an idea why.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2018, 04:15 PM
old wounds? naw this stuff is pretty recent. i gave my theory. you have a different one? and i'm referring specifically to online stalking.