Volume...I知 super curious

(Taking advantage of some board real estate since shinepro is on bancation)

So, I’ve been trying to decide whether to post this just to the ladies but decided I wanted anyone interested’s viewpoint.

I’m curious as to what people consider to be “low volume” or “high volume” or normal or average or whatever. I’m not asking in a judgmental way at all. I see guys speculating on how much money ladies make and guessing girls see what looks like rather busy numbers. I see ladies worried that it’s slower for them than others.

I know everyone's situation is different and we all have different needs and availability, but what really is realistic as far as the business goes?

Feel free to speak in generalities or hypotheticals because I’m not trying to get in anyone’s business.
Low volume - 1-2 clients a day. Max 8-10 a week
High volume - >4 clients a day. > 20 a week
Average: in between those

Assuming 1 hr sessions on average
Low volume - 1-2 clients a day. Max 8-10 a week
High volume - >4 clients a day. > 20 a week
Average: in between those

Assuming 1 hr sessions on average Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
Agree 100 percent.......
Thanks for answering. I’m not going to chime in quite yet.

I will add this...how many guys do you think someone could see in a day?
Depends. Agency girls probably go through 6-8 a day, maybe even more if she is the new word in town. NaMo used to do that and had poor hygiene at the time, rotten down there. Heard once she went Indy, it's much better.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2018, 09:58 PM
high volume=consistent back to back appointments with barely time to shower in between.
That may be high volume, but that is not low volume. I would compare it to the sound coming out of your stereo speakers. When only you can hear it, it is low volume. When all the neighbors hear it blasting, that is high volume.
Agree 100 percent....... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Agree 200 percent.
Thanks for answering. I知 not going to chime in quite yep.

I will add this...how many guys do you think someone could see in a day? Lol, in case I want to go for a record. Originally Posted by B Three
Probably 15 to 20 depending on time allowed between clients...on the other hand a gangbang after gangbang...could be 100's
I'd consider low volume to be 8 or less clients a week, high volume is 15+ clients a week.
I have never thought to quantify the terms, but, I am guessing low = 1 or less daily. Not to exceed 6 in a mon - sun calendar week, maybe less.

I am not turned on by a drive thru window or a now serving sign.
I’m actually surprised that everyone sort of has the same idea. Thanks Tiffany for chiming in as well.

Mythos, you’re the only one who mentioned that it mattered. My next questions is, as long as you don’t see, smell, taste, no signs of another client, does it matter?

Obviously a bunch of guys are agency customers, so I’m sure they know the girl is seeing other guys before and/or after. Does it matter?
high volume=consistent back to back appointments with barely time to shower in between. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Px, do girls seeing guys back to back shower in between?
  • pxmcc
  • 09-09-2018, 11:54 PM
Px, do girls seeing guys back to back shower in between? Originally Posted by B Three
hopefully..

the gals i've seen who made my dns list over poor hygiene, hopefully they had back to backs and didn't have time to shower. these are BP gals, not hobby gals btw. then they have an excuse at least.
I'd consider low volume to be 8 or less clients a week, high volume is 15+ clients a week. Originally Posted by TiffanyDash
Agree with you.
How come I do not see the number of reviews on providers not coming even close to the numbers being quoted?