dont get the members of eccie

the post in sandbox cover many topics. But no one seemed to care about the recent killing of a Fort Worth police officer. I back the blue and so should you. RIP Officer Garrett Hull, end of watch 9/14/2018
Nice Post Bear.. RIP Garrett Hull.
Actually, there was brief discussion of it in the Dallas cop shooting thread. Has there been any explanation as to why the cops waited until the offenders raided the club before they went in? My understanding was they had the bad guys under suveillance for being suspects in numerous other robberies.

In any event, I hope the surviving members of that gang get put away for the rest of their lives.
The news reported that the police were watching these animals, but did not want a hostage situation in the bar..to bad they didn't shoot all three..
And how many times had these three thugs been arrested previously for various offenses?? I do not understand why our system allows serial offenders to be released back onto the street to create this mess and take an innocent life. I hope the two survivors get life or more.
People, lets get to the root of these problems and clean up neighborhoods and schools and enforce the laws to their fullest.
  • BLM69
  • 09-16-2018, 01:04 PM
The news reported that the police were watching these animals, but did not want a hostage situation in the bar..to bad they didn't shoot all three.. Originally Posted by billyjames
You might be down for the blue a little too much, tell us what's the story that lead to the killing? I'm down with good honest cops but hate dirty pigs.
was the cop that was shot a dirty cop? you've got something mixed up...And you're right ..I will back the Blue when they give their life to protect the law abiding citizens.. But I bet if you were one of those people in that bar getting knocked off your barstool and pistol whipped, after you got done shitting your pants, those "dirty pigs" would be the first ones you'd call..
The robbery ft worth policeman didn't die until late yesterday I think. I was on the 10 pm news, but everyone should know about it by now. Hope his family is taken care of.
And how many times had these three thugs been arrested previously for various offenses?? I do not understand why our system allows serial offenders to be released back onto the street to create this mess and take an innocent life. I hope the two survivors get life or more.
People, lets get to the root of these problems and clean up neighborhoods and schools and enforce the laws to their fullest. Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
well.. not EVERY law, LOL.. I kind of like this website I'm posting on

but yeah, you, me, and so many others don't get it. I know damn well these thugs have histories, that should have caused them to be locked away before this string of robberies, and murder occurred.
yes the thugs were being watched. but the law states the police need reasonable suspicion to stop and detain them. the police had to wait for a crime in order to stop them.

blm69 you suck that's a terrible thing to say about the brave men and women that wear the blue. yes there are bad cops, just like bad hoobyist and providers