Do providers check when they received a call before calling back?

I have had several times a provider call me not just hours but even a whole day later.

Here is were this stems from because I know my actions play a part. I build up a list of who I think I like to meet at that time and then I call.

If the call goes to VM I just assume she is busy and I leave a message. If she happens to call back while it is still convenient and I haven't arranged something with someone else on the list then great. Else I moved on.

For the most part I tend to have the possibly wrong attitude a provider is either busy unavailable or just unavailable. Meaning she is either with someone or on her own time. Which usually from what I seen means if you didn't happen to get her at the right time it can be quite a while before you meet. If she is with someone if she is any ways decent she is going to want to get cleaned up before seeing you.

If she answers you while she is in a session not sure she is the one I really want to meet. Granted if she accidentally left the phone on and doesn't usually do it that is one thing but you can't know that with out knowing the person over time.

So should you give 5 minutes or some time for them to call you back or has anyone else tended to find that just ads up to a lot of waiting around which usually doesn't pan out. So many providers leave important info off their ads like what side of town they are working from. Such as I am in sugar land if you are on the north side unless I find you extraordinary you will be hard pressed to get me to pay the extra 100 most want to come down to here. There is a few I have on my list that fit that though.

What gets me is the calls I get hours and as I said above a whole day later. "Did you call me?" Na, my phone decided to all by itself and the message on there is Marvin Martian. duh. Ok, If I haven't talked to you in an hour I probably already gotten what I needed from someone else. Calling 4 hours later makes no sense. I know my phone shows when a call was received. Unless you are walking around with a 6+ year old cell phone I think most do these days.

For me it doesn't cause any problems I could see someone not having a hobby phone that has to worry about the issue being at work or some place getting a call and not expecting it.

So my suggestion to any women who don't do it already check the time the call was received and if it is over 2 hours don't call them back unless you know them and it won't cause an issue.
If you're calling at noon for example...and you want an answer from her right away, tell her in the message: "It's noon and if you can call back in the next half hour, please do. Otherwise, I'll try to catch you another time. BTW, which side of town are you on?"

If you're screened already and she knows you, she might answer that. If you're not screened, I doubt she will.

If you're not screened, you should send reference information thru her site or email or leave it on the phone.......however she wants it.

Perhaps say something like "Hey it's noon and I'm calling for a last minute appt. If you're around in the next half hour, please call me back otherwise, I'll catch you another time. Please check your email for my references. BTW, which side of town are you on? Thank you."

You might even want to add, "If I miss you by phone, you can reply via email. I'm happyhank@hotmail"

If you don't tell her what timeframe you're looking for a call back during, you increase the chances of getting a call back 24 hours later.

That might help.
If you're calling at noon for example...and you want an answer from her right away, tell her in the message: "It's noon and if you can call back in the next half hour, please do. Otherwise, I'll try to catch you another time. BTW, which side of town are you on?"

If you're screened already and she knows you, she might answer that. If you're not screened, I doubt she will.

If you're not screened, you should send reference information thru her site or email or leave it on the phone.......however she wants it.

Perhaps say something like "Hey it's noon and I'm calling for a last minute appt. If you're around in the next half hour, please call me back otherwise, I'll catch you another time. Please check your email for my references. BTW, which side of town are you on? Thank you."

You might even want to add, "If I miss you by phone, you can reply via email. I'm happyhank@hotmail"

If you don't tell her what timeframe you're looking for a call back during, you increase the chances of getting a call back 24 hours later.

That might help. Originally Posted by tia travels
Well I tried the message issue it seems most tend to only look at the phones missed call list and then call with out listening to the message.

Sending refers works if they got a site or email address listed or they don't have the accepting emails shut off. The point is a lot of the time you only have the phone number.

Again I do often leave a time frame and since they don't listen to the messages it tends not to help in most cases.

But all good suggests though just the other end who we are talking connecting to has to do their part as well. Like check the messages and not just call the number, allow other contact means.

Thanks for the reply.
George
I honestly, prefer for guys, to call me back...
Even if, a message was left.
Emails, I will check, from time to time.
I just prefer a call.
...If the call goes to VM I just assume she is busy and I leave a message. If she happens to call back while it is still convenient and I haven't arranged something with someone else on the list then great. Else I moved on.
Please remember we're not mind readers...leave a detailed message letting us know what you need and whether or not to call back. I realize there are a few ladies who don't listen to their messages and call all hours without any discretion...and we all know that is not good TCB skills.

If I'm tied up the day a gent calls...I'll only return a call between "normal" working hours (9a-5p) unless they leave directions otherwise. Sometimes, it feels like we're damn if we do...and damn if we don't. As you well know...there are lots of remarks made about ladies who don't call back. So, I think good communication between both parties is the answer.
  • npita
  • 03-15-2010, 09:12 AM
I always booked well in advance, so I only expected to receive a reply within 24 hours.
I will never return a phone call if more than 45 min have passed. Even if you say it's ok to call back anytime I won't do it.

Now there are a few that I know for certain are single and yes, I will give them a call...but it's rare.
Forgive my brief hijack, but I've got a pet peeve in my "civilian" life.

It peeves me when I have a friend, family member or business associate call (sometimes more than once) & hangs up without leaving a message. I mean I got caller ID. I know they called. At least leave me a 20 second message like, "Hey Tom, this is your brother Bill, just calling to catch up. Running into a meeting shortly but I'll try you later in the week."

As for "the Hobby" a provider should only return calls she is explicitly asked to return.
I agree with Nicole's policy. I have a friend that calls her clients the next day and I just don't get it.
Returning calls the next day isnt something too many girls would do anyway,do they? I wouldn't think of it~to me that wouldn't make much sense unless someone was wanting to prebook.But a same day appt....... If it has been over an hour,I don't return calls unless I am asked to do so.If there is a specific time that I am not to call after,I respect that request.
What about the providers who's voice mail box is full and you can't leave a message? You have to hope and trust they have caller id and check it now and then.
Altcomedy,I totally agree with you. It's also one of my pet peeves. It's only common courtesy.