Nude BYOB Club

• RADAR
  • 10-04-2018, 11:36 AM
I have not been to one. Which one would have the hottest girls? Any of these clubs get close to Treasures or St James level?
You pretty much have to go to them yourself and find out. Here's a small list of clubs you can do recon on:

Fantasy North
Buck's Wild
Chica's(girls get naked after 2am)
XTC South
ShowPalace
  • nice1
  • 10-05-2018, 01:02 PM
Only been to Gold diggers. It's a hole in the wall and filled with lovely sisters.
I'm gonna start calling Golddiggers a nude optional club. That's why I didn't list it. But sometimes you'll see a naked girl go from the VIP booth to the dressing room.

To me, a nude club is when EVERY dancer that goes onstage gets nude.
You pretty much have to go to them yourself and find out. Here's a small list of clubs you can do recon on:

Fantasy North
Buck's Wild
Chica's(girls get naked after 2am)
XTC South
ShowPalace Originally Posted by kerwil62
Is that for real girls get naked in Chicas after 2!?
  • nice1
  • 10-09-2018, 09:53 AM
I'm gonna start calling Golddiggers a nude optional club. That's why I didn't list it. But sometimes you'll see a naked girl go from the VIP booth to the dressing room.

To me, a nude club is when EVERY dancer that goes onstage gets nude. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Ahhh, I got ya. Makes sense
OCEANS MY MAN.
Show palace is all nude and byob
  • momo
  • 11-27-2018, 08:44 AM
Don't know how it is now but last time I went to show palace (5 years ago), I picked up a sexy Hispanic girl (not bbw but definitely some meat on her bones) and spent a few hours in a motel with her.. We had a few beers and a lot of hot sex

[quoted=Saljsalj;1060999220]Show palace is all nude and byob[/QUOTE]
Didn't know chicas is all nude after 2, didnt know they were even open after 2. Hope its true
Didn't know chicas is all nude after 2, didnt know they were even open after 2. Hope its true Originally Posted by hddb1990
Chicas Cabaret(I-45N) is the club I was referring to.

Most BYOB clubs stay open way past 2.
To help with your search, all these clubs have Instagram pages.
Ohhhh gotchu, yeah I've been there. Idk why I was thinking about chicas locas (Michaels) lol
Kerwil you are forgetting Rebas on the east side after 2 in the morning sir. Tooodlez...
Kerwil you are forgetting Rebas on the east side after 2 in the morning sir. Tooodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
Shine the reason why I didn't put Reba's is that the times I were there past 2AM, no one got nude onstage That's not saying it doesn't happen. I have seen a couple get nude in those side areas and in VIP.

One thing I've noticed is dancers that are licensed working in BYOB clubs can get nude onstage if that particular club allows. Hell I've been to ShowPalace and seen dancers not get nude onstage.