Kansas Site?

What is the chance of a site for Kansas. Wichita, Topeka, Manhattan, and more. They really don't fit the KC metro site.
That would be nice. But I wonder if there's enough going on to justify it? Don't see much coming out Topeka or Wichita and rarely anywhere else. Still it would be nice.
If there was a Wichita/Kansas based site, separate from Kansas City... it would be a lot busier. When things just mix in with Kansas City, it's not worth it.

OMAHAN... can you hook an old timer up!!!
If there was a Wichita/Kansas based site, separate from Kansas City... it would be a lot busier. When things just mix in with Kansas City, it's not worth it.

OMAHAN... can you hook an old timer up!!! Originally Posted by icttraveler
Hi traveler. Good to see you here.

I guess I'm not convinced there would be enough activity for a seperate forum for just Wichita. How many W guys do we have here?

The other idea that Wichita, Topeka and Manhattan go together better than with KC just seems wrong based on geography. Does Wichita really fit better with Topeka than KC does? W to T = 140 mi. KC to T = 61 mi. Or Manhattan? W to M = 131 mi. KC to M = 118 mi.

I understand your frustration. Omaha is a long way from KC too, about the same distance as Wichita, but we couldn't get our own forum going on ASPD.
OMAHAN,

HOW ABOUT A SUBCATEGORY FOR BOTH TOPEKA AND WICHITA FOR NOW AND LET THE OTHER STUFF RIDE? JUST A THOUGHT.

JR