AT&T sucks balls

My service has been out since 11:00 this morning.
Internet, tv, cell, phone or artificial intelligence service?
Same here. Fortunately I have Verizon for cell service and I'm using a hotspot for internet.
  • L.A.
  • 10-15-2018, 08:30 PM
TV down, internet up for me.
Just got internet and phone back within the last 5 minutes. Still missing tv service.
Lighting strike at one of their facilities. Causes a fire
Lighting strike at one of their facilities. Causes a fire Originally Posted by txexetoo
Yes. Not much AT&T can do about lightning and a fire. They got service back on in the same day seems acceptable.
Luckily had internet all day, but no TV
  • dgc92
  • 10-15-2018, 10:38 PM
AT&T sucks balls? Man, nobody told me before I got under contract with Sprint, all these fuckers do is give me phone service. Is the ball-sucking standard or do you have to get a special plan?
YUPPER ^^^^^^ switched to Spectrum last week , installing TODAY thank god! ATT sucks and keeps uping prices for shitty internet and tv
YUPPER ^^^^^^ switched to Spectrum last week , installing TODAY thank god! ATT sucks and keeps uping prices for shitty internet and tv Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Agree. Fucking criminals.
YUPPER ^^^^^^ switched to Spectrum last week , installing TODAY thank god! ATT sucks and keeps uping prices for shitty internet and tv Originally Posted by rexdutchman
be sure to post your Spectrum experience! does the TV work via Wi-Fi? no satellite dish?

let us know tomorrow, what you think about Spectrum.. anyone who has it now, please chime in..
be sure to post your Spectrum experience! does the TV work via Wi-Fi? no satellite dish?

let us know tomorrow, what you think about Spectrum.. anyone who has it now, please chime in.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I’d like to know, too. Sick and tired of AT&T. I heard Spectrum is also in the cell phone business.
I have DirecTV and Frontier for internet, see way to many issues with Spectrum internet.
I have DirecTV and Frontier for internet, see way to many issues with Spectrum internet. Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
why not AT&T internet with a bundle? what issues do you see with Spectrum?