Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: FBSM
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 125 + tip
Hair Length and Color: long brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Kimberly worked in north Dallas for a number of years.. moved over to the mid cities last month, which makes it a lot easier for me to see her.
she went by Kimberly then, but shorted it to Kimmy in her new adds. She may change it back, since there are at least two other Kimmys in the area. She is a great looking gal, about 5'-6", with a set of natural boobs to die for... and she knows it...
Also provides a great massage.. works out of a nice office building.. very clean place, uses hot stones and hot towels, very professional appearance.
Good pictures in her adds...
Recommendation: Yes
  • Q102
  • 06-27-2011, 09:16 AM
Good review.
I've seen Kimmy many, many times and for a sensual L1 with boob play, she's the best!!!
Agree, gets a bit boring tho. She does seem very sweet...
I saw her this weekend. Very nice person. Cute face. A bit soft around the middle but she has had several children. Definitely some ink on her lower back and upper shoulders. Overall a very pleasant experience but I won't be going back.
I have seen her once, a LONG time ago, before I was a member of this site........Kimberly has a great "rack" on her, but, at the time I saw her, she was not very friendly, very mechanical and her massage left a lot to be desired.
I've been a semi-regular with Kimberly for several years - she's really sweet, and awesome at what she does. Oh... and those boobs! She's my ATF. Disappointed that she moved way out west, but I plan to make the trek to see her sooner than later.