I got a free Uber To Spearmint Rhino? Anyone else?

Anyone heard of The GoodDriver?? Like a private car service but for discreet destinations. My friend gave me the biz card. But I asked about strip club destinations and this guy does strip club "tours" like a guide of sorts I guess? Helps you get more bang for your buck...anyways..we used GoodDriver for a small guys night out. We had 4 people and since we were going to spearmint Rhino..the ride was FREE! He takes guys on guided strip club excursions for 175.00 for 3 hours Mention my eccie handle and he will knock off 25.00 off a guided tour (only extra you pay is cover charge for your party and him) 4 passengers to Spearmint is a free ride there..
DISCLAIMER: I do get a referral discount for referring his service. Just being transparent. PM me for booking number
So this guy hangs out with you at the SC? That's NOT akward........
friend of mine who does Uber drove a passenger to a strip club, the guy invited him to be his "guest", bought him 2 drinks.
friend of mine who does Uber drove a passenger to a strip club, the guy invited him to be his "guest", bought him 2 drinks. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Interesting. I'm sure Uber would be pleased to know that they have drivers who drink while on the job.