Fast Cars

Anyone here love the adrenaline rush from a fast car? I've been upward of 180mph on I-20 and the rush in Insane. Spinning at 100mph when accelerating and then hit close to 200mph like it's a joke(shitting my pants). Nothing like a 6 speed and a big v-8 under the hood, for some screwing around....
  • BLM69
  • 10-22-2018, 08:26 AM
Sounds like you might have a Turbo LS build if spinning at 100mph
Always gets me in trouble ,,,,,,,,
played tag with a vette at 135 on 35 heading to Waco at 3am, I was in my 99 Trans am
Can’t stay at that speed for long. Always a Kia or truck blocking left hand lane.
I'm not a fan of endangering lives on I-20
Opened up my M5 more than once on back country roads. Helps to have a wingman clearing the road ahead. Advertised as 185 but I couldn't bring myself to go past 160.
Sometimes when I'm on the toll way late at night, I'll red line it between toll booths. Anyone know if the toll tag sensors also check for speed?
  • BLM69
  • 10-22-2018, 06:39 PM
Opened up my M5 more than once on back country roads. Helps to have a wingman clearing the road ahead. Advertised as 185 but I couldn't bring myself to go past 160. Originally Posted by mtabsw
By the time a wing me tells you that there's a dip or bump coming up at 160, you've flipped that car about 10 times, The GB late night 3-4am is the safest huge flat smooth service to open it up

Anyone have any ground up builds in here? dealer purchased cars are not exactly big power machines until you start dumping some serious cash into engines and drivetrain.
I'm not a fan of endangering lives on I-20 Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious

Those that do help prove Darwin correct
Let me guess a Corvette C7 z06 playaa?
If you think land is a rush try 100 plus on water.

I have been bounced out at 107 before. Did you know water seems to change physical properties at that speed.
  • vadc
  • 10-23-2018, 09:06 AM
Hit over 100 mph in college in a cheap sports car and got caught. She cuff me and took me straight to the station.

Hit 160 in AMG with sunroof open coming from FL.
  • dgc92
  • 10-23-2018, 11:17 AM
Can’t stay at that speed for long. Always a Kia or truck blocking left hand lane. Originally Posted by dallasfan
One day, when I rule the world, everyone will have the right to shoot people in the face for doing that.
  • grean
  • 10-23-2018, 11:54 AM
By the time a wing me tells you that there's a dip or bump coming up at 160, you've flipped that car about 10 times, The GB late night 3-4am is the safest huge flat smooth service to open it up Originally Posted by BLM69
Never quite at 160, but the TX EXPRESS along 635 & I 35 are great for speed demons. There have been a few cops inside it the last few months, however.