Halloween

Anyone have a good costume planned for this year, for work parties or whatnot?

I'll actually be traveling out of the country during Halloween, so no costume for me.
I think you should wear your costume while traveling. Never know what the local customs are.
Well, I am going to be in Mexico during Dia de los Muertos. Maybe I could use it for that. lol
Halloween coincides with the feast day of All Souls. Mexico would definitely know that. That's where it came from anyway.
Idk yet I haven’t decided what I want to be ! Maybe y’all could help me lol
A fox of course! lol
Well, I am going to be in Mexico during Dia de los Muertos. Maybe I could use it for that. lol Originally Posted by SpankyJ

Are you taking the island trip I asked you about?
Hmmm. Bushy fox tail. I like it
Idk yet I haven’t decided what I want to be ! Maybe y’all could help me lol Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1

Belle of the Ball?
Are you taking the island trip I asked you about? Originally Posted by WMJ4657

Lol no. I wish!
I am dressing up like a pimp from the classic movie “I’m Gonna Git You Sucka”. Anybody know where I can get clear acrylic platform shoes with a goldfish in the heel?
I am dressing up like a pimp from the classic movie “I’m Gonna Git You Sucka”. Anybody know where I can get clear acrylic platform shoes with a goldfish in the heel? Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
You know, I never expected that such a thing would exist, but here you go. Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg BA34D226-81B7-46FE-B23B-D21278569802.jpeg (89.6 KB, 167 views)
You know, I never expected that such a thing would exist, but here you go. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Sweet! Here’s the ones I was referring to.
Attached Images File Type: jpg CHMRCixW0AAuY_N.jpg (27.3 KB, 164 views)
Hehe thank you guys !

I ahpujd find a fox costume and omg so my Foxx tail but plug is gone :/.. nooooo! Ok so upset about it!

Hehe a bushy tail I got lil bush hehe lol
I’m always the bell of the ball hehe

So many options lol