Suggestions for couples massage? Should have asked last week. Damn.

Trying to make some plans for an all day adventure and was considering a couples massage.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Asking about "legit" massage through a company of sorts which is why I'm asking in the sandbox and not regular coed.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
Oh, have considered King's Spa but since I've never been, not sure if it's a good fit. Plus, seems to be the type of place that one would spend hours at.

Which might not fit my needs for this encounter. Anyway ... again, thanks in advance for any suggestions.

E
Thanks, Annie. I don't think that an Asian spa type of experience is going to work although I'd really like to go there, myself, someday.

Think that I'm dropping the couples massage idea. Just not finding an affordable, and fun with no hassles, option.

Hope you're having a great week!

Best,
Elisabeth
If a mod would like to close this thread, that's fine.

Or not.

• Crock
  • 10-31-2018, 12:51 PM
Oh, have considered King's Spa but since I've never been, not sure if it's a good fit. Plus, seems to be the type of place that one would spend hours at. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
King Spa is definitely a great place to spend half a day at. The entrance fee is good for 24 hours, even if you just want to show up for a massage.

Not sure what your budget is (time or money), but I would find it worth it to show up to King Spa for a scrub and a massage. If you had another half hour to soak in the pool or relax in a sauna, that would be the icing on the cake. King Spa is a good way to spend hours!

For an in and out couples massage, you might check Groupon. They have some awesome massage deals almost all the time.