OUTING.

Gentlemen,

It has been brought to my attention that a MAN in our naughty play world has taken it upon himself....to show OTHER MALE MEMBERS....PHOTOS OF MY FACE...and is giving them access to my real world name...

Now, lets be CLEAR... THIS IS OUTING... If a lady in our world chooses not to show her face... for PRIVACY REASONS...then PLEASE RESPECT her wishes...

If a LADY in our world decides to play under an assumed name... Please allow her to retain her anonymity...

I do not NEED help with my marketing... If someone chooses not to see me because I prefer to hide my face... Then I am OK WITH THAT...

Other than graduating from school... I had ONE WISH this year and that was NOT TO BE OUTED YET AGAIN in 2018.. I am sure that there are much more worthy topics than me...

Thank you so much for your patience and kindness... I hated to address this on such a lovely morning...but apparently the rules of our little den of sin...had been forgotten by some...

Have a wonderful day...

Your private slave,

Guinevere

P.S.

Now everyone go forth and by NAUGHTY TODAY... STAY WARM and be CREATIVE while doing it...
Sorry to hear that G.
Hopefully they go on a long vacation.
Really sorry to hear that. A very classy response. Hopefully a Life Ban to the guilty one.
Sorry to hear that G.
Hopefully they go on a long vacation. Originally Posted by Bankshot
Thank you Sweetheart...

Hmm... Probably not going to happen since it happened off site... But I just wanted to remind everyone that sharing PERSONAL information of any kind to an unknown 3rd party is outing...

I sort of thought that was a GIVEN... But apparently not...
Really sorry to hear that. A very classy response. Hopefully a Life Ban to the guilty one. Originally Posted by MrTex1959
If I had been outed on Eccie it would have been a year ban for the first offense... If it is repeated than I believe it becomes a lifetime ban...

But thank you for your kind words Sweetheart

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere
People have "No Respect" anymore.

I would love working and business if it wasn't for the people I had to deal with.
If you would care to name this individual turd, I know some gentlemen who ride

motorcycles who would be happy to have a "talk" with the individual in question
and make it clear that it is not cool to do such things!!

Is school out so you can see those who love you in the daylight hours? Miss you.

Just remember the motto of my little soldiers waving the flag, ready to do battle!
Always good to have friend in low places.... Miss Slave deserves better than this.. although we have not meet yet.. I need to
Is it outing if using the handle of a person from another site?
Not RW info.
Not RW info. Originally Posted by Precious_b
My real world name and face were shown..... Sooo, definitely an outing...

NO ONE from this world should be sharing that information with others... I, along with everyone else in our world should be allowed to have a personal life.
Well, the COWARD who pulled up my real world information for my friend refused to name the fucktard that is so freely sharing my personal information with the masses.... Soooo... All I can do is block him and remind everyone that delving into the personal lives of our online heroes and heroines is greatly frowned upon...
Ohhh geez AGAIN!!! What is wrong with these fucktards what is so hard to understand about keeping the two worlds separate SMDH!!! I am sorry that happened to you sweetheart

Not RW info. Originally Posted by Precious_b

Does it really matter outing is outing whether it is this site or another
Always good to have friend in low places.... Miss Slave deserves better than this.. although we have not meet yet.. I need to Originally Posted by Weissach
No one should be outed in our WORLD... Every man and woman on this site comes into our world for their own personal reasons.. STALKING and then outing them to other members for their own personal amusement is WRONG..

I AM SURPRISED that some of our so called established members would sanction such behavior.. But that in and of itself is telling...
If you would care to name this individual turd, I know some gentlemen who ride

motorcycles who would be happy to have a "talk" with the individual in question
and make it clear that it is not cool to do such things!!

Is school out so you can see those who love you in the daylight hours? Miss you.

Just remember the motto of my little soldiers waving the flag, ready to do battle! Originally Posted by Cumandgitit
Keep at the ready...

Sorry to hear this Slave. Terrible shit. Too many immature people in the hobby these days. Way too many.
Really sorry to hear that gorgeous... you truly are a gem that deserves better! And definitely beautiful! for those of us that have been lucky to be with you