Street walkers in San Antonio?

Hey folks. Been a while since I've been in San Antonio. I used to do bbfs with creampie with street hookers in the west side(zarzamora and Guadalupe) but I like the south side better, I think Presa and Roosevelt are much safer. Usually it was 20 for bbbj and 30 for bbfscip with an attractive girl under 30 years old. Most of these girls are Hispanic. Usually they dont even bother to ask if you want to use a condom.
Thanks for the PSA, you’re an idiot
Has to be troll. Can anyone be that ignorant?
  • oam
  • 11-17-2018, 09:23 AM
Has to be troll. Can anyone be that ignorant? Originally Posted by iluv2kneel
Apparently so. But yeah, this has troll written all over it.
So...do you guys have any useful information?
So...do you guys have any useful information? Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
Did your OP have a question?
humpty, you should go back to Ohio where it's cheap, cold, inconsistent, and unsafe bud (probably like your member). Go cheer on the shity buckeyes, Michigan is going to kick their ass next week.
So does anyone else like to fuck hot young streetwalkers for cheap? I didn't come here to talk about the weather or football. I can't wait to pick up another hot tamale on zarzamora and fill her with cream.
Why don’t you go find a wall to sit on?
*Micheal Jackson eating popcorn GIF"
Why don’t you go find a wall to sit on? Originally Posted by SARufus
And have that great fall!
Why don’t you go find a wall to sit on? Originally Posted by SARufus
I have shat upon walls. One time while looking for streetwalkers, it was late and I needed to take a shit. I backed my ass up to the wall against a church on zarzamora close to Fredericksburg. I defecated a lot. The dogs in the neighborhood started barking and it caused a huge commotion.

Then I picked up a Hispanic streetwalker and creampied her in the planned Parenthood parking lot.
So what type of info are you looking for Humpty? Sounds like you just wanna be gross...
Troll alert. Do not feed.
This is almost as ludicrous as the artist formerly known as Stephen A Smith. Maybe it is him. LMAO!