URL / Website: https://www.yelp.com/biz/happy-buddha-spa-slidell
City: Slidell
State: Louisiana
Address: Off service road near entrance to Walmart
Activities: FBSM, NE, SE, HJ SWBJ
Hair Length and Color: brown to just above shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'2", small B's with resp nips, small tummy, enough butt to grab
Recommendation: Yes
She has a huge old style c sec scar. Floppy tits. But you are right about the ass. She has abrasive personality. I had a chat with her. Her past life in China was so bad it has taken the fun out of her. Oh and she has a pretty bad case of herpes too. I would steer away from her.
Have you seen the girl you're referring to in the past week? Because this girl is brand new, in the past week only. The girl with the floppies is gone, at least the one I think youre referring to. She looked great in the dress, terrible out of it. Saw her once, steered clear for awhile, and she was gone.
Yes. She is new and said her name is yo-yo. She was wearing kind of sailer Japanese style school dress. Looked much better in the dress. This yo-yo has that unmistakable large scar and has a large nasty bush. Worst one I have ever seen. I would not be surpassed if she was stealing a name. I didn’t see the other chick. Place was busy and talent there has been bad.