Ladies! in Okaloosa (or close to it)

I do free photography in the area. If you want some good pics for your showcases, hit me up. I shoot bikini, boudoir, topless, nude, and more. I also dabble in video.

I do have photography equipment such as lighting, so make sure we have room for me to set everything up wherever we are shooting.

Not asking for "fun" in return, but I'm not opposed to it if you'd like to compensate me in some way. XD

Just looking to make some new lady-friends in the hobby as well as making a few connections for possible future encounters. ^^

Give me at least a day's notice so I can make sure all my equipment is charged and ready-to-go. I work a daytime job, so I'm available "most" evenings until around 11pm or midnight.
If, you don’t mind the drive to Pensacola I’m definitely interested!!!! Also, I may have a little treat for you
If, you don’t mind the drive to Pensacola I’m definitely interested!!!! Also, I may have a little treat for you Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I'm not sure if I can make it to Pensacola before Dec. 7th, but PM me if you want. Maybe we can work something out. ^^