Lingerie that catches a man's reaction

Let's that know me know that I am more of a tomboy over the past two years I've really got you into luxury lingerie such as honeybirdette.

Do men fancy lingerie that is revealing and flooding or more reserved and luxurious?
I like both as long as it's on the floor at the foot of your bed!
I've always liked thigh-high stockings , often with garters, with whatever sexy lingerie the lady likes to wear with them. If she feels sexy, then she will be sexy.
Lol good answers guys.
The classics: stockings with garter belt and corset.
I like to say when asked what do you like to see me wearing?

" I want to see you in the outfit that makes you feel sexy and wanting to suck my cock as I enter ".

That being said. Thigh highs that come up to your ass cheeks. No panties, like to cup a pussy while we kiss.
For me it is a long soft satin nightgown. Spaghetti straps with a top that barley can contain her breasts. It needs to be of the material that shows the outline of the nipple as it goes from soft and flaccid to hard. It needs to be long enough that it takes more than a simple lift to gain access... but it takes a little effort on her part or or yours. By the time it gets high enough for access you both know what you want.

I met Kynsley once, and I can see her standing in a doorway beckoning for me to come in to the room with this lingerie on. She has to body to pull it off.... or keep it on, her choice!!

WOW time to take a breath.
After additional thought I think I need to see some pictures of you in both and then I might have a better recommendation.
I agree,. I think Kynsley should model a few different types and let us decide ! ��
Non-luxury. slinky or flirty

I'll have to resize slutty and luxurious
Please...other ladies hop on the train and post some sexy selfies of you in your lingerie!
I like the second one. I also like a t-shirt and some pajama shorts too!
Stellix, I love a tank top with high waisted old school French cut panties
Stellix, I love a tank top with high waisted old school French cut panties Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
I bet you’d look great in that!