Planning for 2019

I was hoping to open a dialog of ideas for 2019...

Today a verified gentleman reached out to me on another site. He stated he was wanting to say hi, get my contact info, and let me know that he was preparing incase 2019 brings more problems with sites going down, etc. He was compiling his very own secured contact list of gals he intends to reach out to meet in the future. I thought this was a cool idea. He's smart not to just wait.

Guys, do you just plan to go day-to-day and wing it, with hopes that Eccie doesn't go down again, or do you plan to have your own secured safe list of gals to reach out to? Do you have a plan to meet new safe gals?

Gals, Have you considered keeping a copy of your reviews incase you ever need it, if they were somehow lost? I don't even know if you could get them here of if its even allowed, but I did save my own 75+ reviews from other sites last year and I am so happy to have those reserved for future use.

I've been around long enough to remember what it was like before forums and hobby sites came to fruition. It certainly wasn't as safe, but there were good parts that many of us can relate to. Gals worked closer together. were friends, helped one another. We even checked in with one another to stay safe. It wasn't as cut-throat as it is now with the newer generation of ladies, etc. Gals I worked with back then are still my closest respected friends today. We shared a lot of great times and even shared our guys back then, who are also my closet guy friends still today. It makes me wonder, if we unexpectedly lost these means of communication tomorrow, would guys and gals reach out to help one another more? Or would it just be to each their own and tough luck ?

What other ideas are good for preparing incase online websites and forums go down? Any new bright ideas?
I actually thought about doing this, too, if and when Eccie came back up. You never know when it could go down again due to "server issues", federal laws & regulations, etc.

I wouldn't mind adding a few trusted ladies to my list just in case something like that happens again.
Pick me Bulldog!!!
And..Velvet!!
Honey your post was well stated!!
Smart and beautiful !!

I am coming to the Panhandle Velvet ! you know this.. with our without eccie..!!

I will be announcing dates .. very very soon.

I will be spending time with Velvet when I arrive.. just a thought gentlemen!!
I will see you soon!!
315 807-2870
Jot that down..