URL / Website: -
City: houston
State: Texas
Address: rankin rd
Activities: dances, bbbj
Hair Length and Color: black, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: fantastic body, made by the gods, perfect C cup tits and an ass that doesn't stop
Recommendation: Yes
Been a few times during the day over the last month & have had fun every time but have been going there a long time & know several waitresses. Lot a fairly new quality talent
Will be stating a new job in that area in a week!
Thanks my brother Dog!
VIP or the small rooms? Are the back rooms relatively private?
Too much info in public is not good for anyone’s benefit, pm’s Might be a better answer to some of these questions. JMO
Especially for this particular club, because their management watches reviews.
youngstud is right ... fucked a girl at the Church. Wrote a review, identifed as X**** per directions and described in review. I guess “too descriptive” as she got fired straight away (found out from waitress).
that makes me want to can the ad, i'd hate for her to get in trouble
Actually most clubs turn a blind eye to what goes on as long as they are duely compensated. I know one dancer that was suspended and basically told when she came back if she wanted to play she needed to pay (kind of like extortion but all part of the SC game).
Actually most clubs turn a blind eye to what goes on as long as they are duely compensated. I know one dancer that was suspended and basically told when she came back if she wanted to play she needed to pay (kind of like extortion but all part of the SC game). Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer
Or fuck one of the managers......
Or both
TMI