Teased at Treasures

Just an FYI since not reviewable. Early this week say with a dancer at the ship. Appeared mixed ethnicity, about 5'10 (with the 5" heels) 115 lbs and long black hair (a weave?). MM C-cups. Said her name was Mic*h... i think. Very talkative and well-spoken. She came by my table and talked to her for a few minutes and then went to the back for a few dances. She's very strict about no touching. Not talking about groping, i mean touching, esp her breast or stomach. Touched her stockinged leg with no punishment. Had my hands pushed away for even gentle touching of the upper body. Of course its her prerogative and she should do what is comfortable for her, but was a first time i had my hand slapped in a SC. Ymmv
Dang, that must be a first in a Houston club. They usually start the grabass at the table and continue until you say “enough”.
I believe it.
Just an FYI since not reviewable. Early this week say with a dancer at the ship. Appeared mixed ethnicity, about 5'10 (with the 5" heels) 115 lbs and long black hair (a weave?). MM C-cups. Said her name was Mic*h... i think. Very talkative and well-spoken. She came by my table and talked to her for a few minutes and then went to the back for a few dances. She's very strict about no touching. Not talking about groping, i mean touching, esp her breast or stomach. Touched her stockinged leg with no punishment. Had my hands pushed away for even gentle touching of the upper body. Of course its her prerogative and she should do what is comfortable for her, but was a first time i had my hand slapped in a SC. Ymmv Originally Posted by xfrankx
Hope you got just ONE dance from her. I probably would've ended it the minute she starts slapping my hand away, especially if I wasn't trying to finger her or grab her inappropriately.
Hands slapping starting at the end of dance one k thought see was joking) stopped after dance #2. Don't be like me, hold at zero