Problem with a false encounter review

so I am having a problem right now with a encounter review previously posted not only on here but as well as oh2. I have never in my life accepted cash via app. Not only do I not have a snapchat that this hobbyist is claiming but as well as telling me that I told him to come to the Omni hotel for an incall and also to send me 150 via snapchat. THIS IS 100 PERCENT FALSE and the fact that this person who ever they are, clearly has a problem with me for what ever reason. This person hates me so much as to go to the point of creating false accusations of me. My clients who know me... know that I don't do incall and I haven't for some time now. I also don't promote my "snapchat" bc their isn't one. He also sent me a msg on oh2 telling me my first and last name, my old instagram name which is no longer active and so forth. Im not only uncomfortable but concerned as well. If you also read his encounter review he posted about me where it asks for hair description: he states he doesn't know. what a bullshit ass review... how do you not know the hair description? I dont do myclients any harm at all they know that and they can vouch for me
Sorry you are going through this! You've got the best bod on these boards.......
Sorry you are going through this! You've got the best bod on these boards....... Originally Posted by winn dixie
____

Thank you xoxo that put a smile on my face #Cheese
That sucks on so many levels! You’ve always been very generous with your time and never once, did I ever feel like you were anything but a feisty insatiable sexyass vixen!
I'm seeing more fake reviews and false claims than ever, the past 2 months or so.. it's getting to be epidemic.
You know how to pick them sexy. See what happens when they get hooked on the strange
I agree with Sexy Persian, she doesn't have an incall, it's always been out calls. And she never asked to pay over an app
Umm I’m they guy that made those post. I’ve texted sexypersian all supporting documents that says it was her. She even admitted that it was her info but would not admit that it was her that scammed me. So I guess it was her Snapchat account from her ig page but it’s not her ok cool.
Lol I posted I didn’t know your hair because I never got the chance to see you. I’m not sure why you are keeping up with this charade? I’ve sent you all evidence that points to you. At this point it’s going I’m circles. I’m done. I’ve been on this board long enough and have enough reviews on here to at least see my side of the story. Mods I still have all the text back and forth with her admitting the money I sent was to her but she claims never received it. I’m more than happy to forward to you privately.
Damn, this gal comes with more drama than a telenovela!
She has die-hard fans and WK's...evidently
Mmhmm.
Damn shame
  • pxmcc
  • 01-17-2019, 04:27 PM
Umm I’m they guy that made those post. I’ve texted sexypersian all supporting documents that says it was her. She even admitted that it was her info but would not admit that it was her that scammed me. So I guess it was her Snapchat account from her ig page but it’s not her ok cool. Originally Posted by phi443
scammed by Snapchat. who knew. next instagram will be demanding front money..