Bad Tattoos versus Good Tattoos

Inspired by the "tattoos: do you have them?" thread. Didn't want to go off-topic, so here's a place to put awfully funny tats and excellent tats. Can be on guys or girls.

Por ejemplo:

Now, to the tattoos that I think accentuate the woman's hotness or are just excellent tattoos in general:

I like this one
Mr Cool Ice is the BEST!!
Can't have a bad tat thread without Mr Cool Ice.

Never really cared for tats on women til I ran across Masuimi Max
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1MasuimiMAX.jpg (31.5 KB, 112 views)
IMO the red head's tattoo is a henna tattoo; though, it is quite striking. She doesn't outwardly appear to be either a milk-white skinned Goth or Suicide Girl; plus, it doesn't seem like she has any other tattoos. Instead, that woman has a flawless, tanned complexion. I cannot see someone looking as naturally beautiful as she is going so bold with a first tattoo.
Just think ... in 50 yrs there's gonna be a bunch of old folks running around with flabby tattoos and pierced navels (if you can find them).
The thing about bad tattoos is the person rushes and just settles because they aren't thinking about the permanency. My tattoos all have extremely deep meaning and I thought about the designs and placements for a while before going. Also, people w/tattoos may have flabby tattoos, but at least they'll be colorful!! Lol
  • TX
  • 07-07-2011, 08:06 AM
Tattoos have to be done with plenty of thought. just like kute kylie said! i think women with tattoos like Masuimi Max (thanks Gent i will be googling her in a minute!) and the ones sugarbeth posted are hot!

and who cares if you are old and wrinkly, you at least have a story to tell and a whole lot of memories to reminisce on!
  • TX
  • 07-07-2011, 08:17 AM
as a person with a lot of visible tattoos i think its stupid how people with tattoos are still being judged today!

I know a few doctors and lawyers that have sleeves and keep them covered while working or in the general public due to the negative stigma that still follows tattoos!

Sorry to get off topic SugarBeth.... I will find some pictures of some of my favorite girls with tats!
I think tattoos look really hot on women. I agree however that some tattoo artists do shitty ink jobs on people from time to time. I am with you TX I think it is stupid to make assumptions about people based on piercings and tattoos. There was an article somewhere on the internet that said about 30% of the US adult population has tattoo's. I have a friend who is a doctor and he has a huge tattoo across his back. He rides a Harley to and from the hospital too..lol