Law enforcement is on here !

Please be careful dealing with jay0512 I asked him several times was he affiliated with law enforcement he ignored my question and admitted he was ladies be careful
Lol they've been here sweetie. Your local boys in blue, FBI, CIA, ATF, and KGB.
He didn't ask for a discount?
I akway assume law enforcement is here. If they are not here on official business, they are here as hobbiests.
A cop does not have to tell you if they are a cop. Asking him if he is affiliated with law enforcement is useless.

Saying this guy in particular is a cop without having any clear evidence is just spreading rumors and fueling paranoia.

Of course police are on Eccie, as Fizley said they are either on offical business or participating in the hobby.
CurvyKatie is absolutely one hundred percent correct a long time ago they eliminated the option to ask an officer if they are affiliated with the law that used to be in treatment if they lied no longer the case they can tell you anything they want show you anyting they like it's up to you whether you take the bait or not the actual only rules to that case there is they may not do anything that is illegal in order to get you to do something illegal and they're on here as they are on every other site big brother is always watching
LE is on all of the SHMBs.
  • dmode
  • 01-17-2019, 03:14 PM
Don't bother asking anyone if they are LEO. They do NOT have to tell you the truth. This should be understood by everyone here. Ask any lawyer.

https://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/...p_arrested.htm

"Does a police officer have to tell you he's a cop if you ask?

No. This is perfectly legal in most jurisdictions. Your question repeats one that is often asked, as people for some reason assume that dishonesty by a police officer should always lead to a dismissal. It is only police tactics that could deprive you of some constitutional right that will lead to suppression of evidence and a subsequent dismissal."
He didn't ask for a discount? Originally Posted by tbone2u
No, just for a donut.
No, just for a donut. Originally Posted by tyboy1
Agree that's a dead give-away.

pyramider is quite correct, quite a few leo outfits are well aware of icky.

In fact, a few years ago, there was an actual Texas leo on the board, with an open post as a leo, asking for help trying to catch a guy that was assaulting gals.

I even know of one of the gals in another state that quit cause her prospective SO was a leo.

Just do decent screening.
LE is on all of the SHMBs. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yep.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-18-2019, 03:49 AM
good advice herein. ya those "are you affiliated with le" questions are completely pointless. maybe you could get a tell in a phone convo. "Officer clears his throat before vehemently and vigorously denying said affiliation, while indignantly asking the same question of the provider." actually, le will usually ask first, another dead giveaway..

craziest le story i've heard. a BP gal did an outcall to a police substation, and she did the session in the substation break room. i would've been too nervous to "finish the job," so to speak. if i was a gal, i'd say hello, n effing goodbye, quickly..
^^
OP... Thanks for the heads up. Good reminder to always keep that in mind.
I have never understood why some people believe that the police have to tell you they are the police. Haven’t they ever seen an episode of COPS when they are doing a SW sting operation. The lady gets in the car ask if he’s a cop, he says no, she solicits, he arrest. Think about it like this he’s undercover as a trick which is no different than being undercover for any other sting. Imagine if that logic was taken in drug bust and all the dealer had to do is ask if he was a cop to avoid being arrested. I tried to tell this to a young lady (some twenty something) not that long ago but she wasn’t hearing it talking about she knew the law the whole time I’m just SMH thinking you’re going to jail it’s just a matter of time. Lying is big part of being undercover it’s not entrapment.