Companionship-Legal

So if I understand this correctly, it's not illegal to pay for someone to go on a date with you(to lunch, to the bar, reunion,etc..). In essence your paying for time. However at the end of the day we all know what we really want. To avoid the illegal consequences that could happen, would it be best to perhaps actually pay for the time and actually make a date out of it and establish that companionship? Then the question is how would you hint to the provider about services and activities, would you say something like yeah I'm into this or I like X activity, and gauge their response without actually soliciting it. For example, while setting up a date, you agree on a price, and say something along the lines like let's go out to eat at X restaurant and then after that we could go back to my place and chill while somewhere along the lines hinting at what you would like? Or am I wrong in this and just asking for trouble?
#houstonvicetactics2019....

Dafuq...
So you registered today to ask this??
So you registered today to ask this?? Originally Posted by bb1961
I thought that's what the Coed discussion was for, for questions like this.
#houstonvicetactics2019....

Dafuq... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Haha please. Didn't know people would get their panties in a wad over this. Was just a legit question/discussion. It's obvious that you don't want to answer or discuss so just move on.
Isn’t that what we’re doing here anyway - paying for someone else’s time and going on dates? Some dates are just more adventurous than others. I don’t know what “illegal” activity you speak of...
So if I understand this correctly, it's not illegal to pay for someone to go on a date with you(to lunch, to the bar, reunion,etc..). In essence your paying for time. However at the end of the day we all know what we really want. To avoid the illegal consequences that could happen, would it be best to perhaps actually pay for the time and actually make a date out of it and establish that companionship? Then the question is how would you hint to the provider about services and activities, would you say something like yeah I'm into this or I like X activity, and gauge their response without actually soliciting it. For example, while setting up a date, you agree on a price, and say something along the lines like let's go out to eat at X restaurant and then after that we could go back to my place and chill while somewhere along the lines hinting at what you would like? Or am I wrong in this and just asking for trouble? Originally Posted by smallone2019

Finding it hard to score in the real world? look lemme help you with this. When you call her just tell her you want to give her some 12 Play. Make sure this song is playing when you call and when she's finally in your car. Guaranteed to score...never talk cash....just play this song...

Hey OP hey youngsta now listen to me...I'm finna get you some major pussy with this one. When you call her play this joint....this real {um I can't say that word} but it's real guy shit here...panties gonna drop:

and finally youngsta...this will make her make you a regular. don't listen to anyone else I've given you through these songs the blue print. Now Happy Fucking

In my world and Ive never been arrested for prostitution, nor will I.
Yes, you are paying for companionship. Always take care of the visit gift immediately and..should things happen its only because they happened to happen not because it was expected.
Its not illegal to have fun.

If your let down because ee may get nervous because of howvour date may be treating us like LE..then thats your stupid fault and thank you for the $for strictly my time.
��
����
Do your research..know what to expect.. Do NOT mention activities please.
Pay strictly for company.

Write a review so we know your cooool..and its a day in the freaking park disneyland after that newbs.
������������☺������
Happy Safe Hobbying Friends
Jesus Fucking H. Tebow......no more needs to be said.....
In my world and Ive never been arrested for prostitution, nor will I.
Yes, you are paying for companionship. Always take care of the visit gift immediately and..should things happen its only because they happened to happen not because it was expected.
Its not illegal to have fun.

If your let down because ee may get nervous because of howvour date may be treating us like LE..then thats your stupid fault and thank you for the $for strictly my time.
��
����
Do your research..know what to expect.. Do NOT mention activities please.
Pay strictly for company.

Write a review so we know your cooool..and its a day in the freaking park disneyland after that newbs.
������������☺������
Happy Safe Hobbying Friends Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Legit response. Thank you for your perspective on this and thanks for not being a jerk.
Oh and by the way I highly believe they should legalize prostitution, at least between two consenting adults. You can fuck for free but when it comes to a cash transaction, it's a different story.
This isn't just eccie related, could be anywhere. What's the difference between doing what I said above and say you have a girlfriend or wife that you help support financially and every now and then you hand her some cash and somewhere in y'all's relationship you talk about your sexual likes and dislikes, and you keep handing her cash every now and then to help out, you have sex, is that illegal? You see what I'm trying to say is wouldn't it be better to actually build some sort of companionship before just jumping directly into the act?
There is a sticky called "so you want to date a stripper". I would suggest reading in detail.